PDA

View Full Version : Ima "flits" are in

ART HILL
03-07-2009, 06:37 PM
Hey everybody,

The Ima Flit jerkbaits are in. Blue Water Tackle in Temecula just received these killer baits. These are the very baits that I have been using at Vail Lake, and these baits are awesome. I have also used these baits at Diamond Valley Lake in the past with great success.

These baits are also terrific to use in the salt. The calico bass attack these baits like crazy. Fish them right in the kelp. We used them last year at San Clemente Island, and we flat out killed them. We also had guys on board who caught yellowtail on them.

Stop in at Blue Water Tackle and ask Kevan or Dave about them.

Thanks,

Art

Art Hill's Guide Service

WWW.VAILLAKEGUIDESERVICE.COM (http://www.vaillakeguideservice.com/)

Baja Vinnie
03-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Hey everybody,

The Ima Flit jerkbaits are in. just received these killer baits. These are the very baits that I have been using at Vail Lake, and these baits are awesome. I have also used these baits at Diamond Valley Lake in the past with great success.

These baits are also terrific to use in the salt. The calico bass attack these baits like crazy. Fish them right in the kelp. We used them last year at San Clemente Island, and we flat out killed them. We also had guys on board who caught yellowtail on them.

Stop in and ask Kevan or Dave about them.

Thanks,

Art

Art Hill's Guide Service

WWW.VAILLAKEGUIDESERVICE.COM (http://www.vaillakeguideservice.com/)

Not sure I'd wanna be hooking Yellows on a #6 treble hook... Thats like sending a soldier to war with a cap gun. Well......atleast the Yellows I catch!! LOL!

ART HILL
03-07-2009, 09:39 PM
Not sure I'd wanna be hooking Yellows on a #6 treble hook... Thats like sending a soldier to war with a cap gun. Well......atleast the Yellows I catch!! LOL!

I'm not saying that they were designed for yellowtail, I just said they caught them. I saw it happen, several times in fact, so what can I say.

PureAle
03-07-2009, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the heads up. :)

PureAle