PDA

View Full Version : MDR Harbor fishin' dishin' 2/6

GeordyBass
03-06-2009, 09:48 PM
My dad had a day off and I am in vacation....we were voting on pyramid or mdr....well look where I posted this report!lol....We got there at around 10am,knowing it was 7 hours from high tide,we didn't expect much either....It was an excuse to take out my boston whaler for a ride....lol....We started working the gulp and my dad kept on getting some micro calico and dink johnnie bass....We kept on working the gulp and bite and nuthin'.....i was still skunked.....then we decided to go to a different spot....It was slow there too,but I got hooked up to a small flattie...about 16" or so.....then we moved on back to our spot and nuthin yet again!Then,we saw these 2 dudes fishin off a canoe and slayin some bright red perch looking fish....they were using some special bait and hooked us up.....then BAMMMMM!!!Me and my dad were getting hooked up all over the place!We were catching what I believe to be Sargo and those suckas fight hard!They peeled drag hard!!!One fish even snapped my dad's 15lb test seaguar!I also lost a few too....The bite was off but fizzled out....then some hardcore gusts and winds forced us to just leave but it was fun.....We took about 10 or 11....released some of the smaller ones.....I can't post up pics cause my computer doesn't work,im using my palm....hahaha....

BIGRED KILLA
03-06-2009, 09:52 PM
This report sucks with out pics.=)

Bigred

Ifishtoolittle
03-06-2009, 10:46 PM
A report is a report. Thanks for sharing!

sidified
03-06-2009, 11:49 PM
errrr--ummmmm---did you say 'special bait'??
Hey, just KIDDING!!----The important thing is you found what it took to get it going!-----Really---just kidding about whatever it was that broke it WFO------I wouldn't even think of--- you know----know what I'm sayin'?---- a guy would have to be pretty desperate to----I mean,like--- no way!---------
really special bait?----hmmmm

Evilone
03-07-2009, 07:41 AM
[QUOTE=BIGRED KILLA;317225]This report sucks with out pics.=)

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp245/nefarious235/postpics.gif

DEADROOTS
03-07-2009, 08:20 AM
Where did you hit the flattie at?

TShaffer
03-07-2009, 11:03 PM
errrr--ummmmm---did you say 'special bait'??
Hey, just KIDDING!!----The important thing is you found what it took to get it going!-----Really---just kidding about whatever it was that broke it WFO------I wouldn't even think of--- you know----know what I'm sayin'?---- a guy would have to be pretty desperate to----I mean,like--- no way!---------
really special bait?----hmmmm

hahaha---special bait...ewww

BingJr
03-08-2009, 09:27 AM
Well I would have to agree:

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff316/myers422/985fb500.gif

GeordyBass
03-08-2009, 11:38 PM
no more of your favorite "special bait" sidified....lol....no more drugs too haha....

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-09-2009, 02:37 PM
sounds like a nice lil slayfest...I was cracking up when I was speaking to you on the phone and your dad hooked up...I was listening to the action live...saweet.

Don't worry fellas, give him a break about the photos...just because it doesnt include photos doesnt mean its a worthless report.

He told me he has photos, I'm going to have to have him e-mail me them and I'll post them for him.

Cool da jets fellas...come on...ya neva posted a report w/o pics ?

I've been in the same boat where I had toad pics but only had access to a bunk PC and couldnt upload and heard crap for that too.....

That was Kinda a burnout and almost felt like people didnt beleive me because of lack of pics.
Theres no reason to lie about a catch ....give a brotha a lil credit when credit is due.

lets let 'em enjoy his catch and post...and his total fishing experience

I'll upload as soon as he e-mails them to me..

Congrats to the father and son team..
Gary