PDA

View Full Version : Fairmont

fishmounter
03-06-2009, 06:17 PM
Went out today around 10 am and fished for a couple of hours. It was cold in the shade! I got one good bass on my second cast near the tank. Crazy fish bit right about when my jig was almost at the end of my rod as I was jigging it up and down in a submerged tree branch. Lost another during a jump by throwing my barbless hook. Give it another 2 weeks of nice weather and the bite should be better. Water really looks good. Perfect visability for bass.. not too clear and not too murky. I don't want it to be clear here during the spawn. And I know you guys know why...

castle
03-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Any signs of trout there?

CASTAWAY
03-06-2009, 08:13 PM
My friend asked me couple days ago to fish with him at this
place. I said maybe next time. Thanx for the report...

sho95
03-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Its actually pretty good know You just dont see the females yet cause they are chasing the trout. Once those trout deplete we will start seing them closer. When I was there last sunday I could see them all over the place and buch of fry. You just got to fish them very very slow. Check out my last post with some pictures.

Sorry fishmounter I just realize you did post on my thread. Like I stated fish the close but very slow. PM me so I can give you more detail in what to use.

fishmounter
03-06-2009, 10:38 PM
sho95, Where at the park was the water so clear? Is that really a current photo? Must be down by the fishing pier area. I hardly ever fish down there.

SkipperDick
03-07-2009, 12:14 AM
Way to go Jeff! You always do well there. Sorry about not getting your message sooner. Would have liked to have met you out there Brother. Well, hopefully soon Brother, give me a call.

SkipperDick

Lechuga
03-08-2009, 08:51 PM
Hey Skipper, I tried that trick tonight and it worked for me too, hope to see you out there again man !

SkipperDick
03-08-2009, 09:57 PM
Hey Skipper, I tried that trick tonight and it worked for me too, hope to see you out there again man !Right on Ladis, glad I could help. Probably see you out there again soon, been hitting it pretty often these days.

SkipperDick

Lechuga
03-09-2009, 11:34 AM
Hey Todd,
Now with daylight savings and all, I'm gonna be going out there after work in the evenings till they kick me out. Hope tp run into you or Jeff .