PDA

View Full Version : ear stretching is no joke!

matt duarte
03-05-2009, 02:01 PM
ok well i started doing this in high school. Got my ears pierced at a 8g and moved on up from there... I got up to 9/16ths and left them at that size for a number of years..well recently my wife bought me new plugs that were bigger proly a lil bigger than 5/8ths but...theres always a but....but the plugs had a 3/4in flare so i bought 3/4 stretchers and shoved them in.....OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH! I WENT UP 3 SIZES! I forgot about 11/16 and was thinking after 5/8 is 3/4 for some reason...anyway my ears are on fire!!! I forgot how bad the burn sux! Just thought id rant cause my ears feel like there in hot lava! This is when i ask myself the question "why do i do this" lol ill post a pic when i get home from work....

ghetto dad
03-05-2009, 02:09 PM
Ask the homie ZBA about ear stretching....:ROFL:..jk larry....

GD

hughpam
03-05-2009, 02:16 PM
Never understood that ear thing.

sansou
03-05-2009, 02:20 PM
Never understood that ear thing.

It's a National Geographic Africa thing....

Next year it'll all be about putting clay discs in your mouth to stretch out your lips.

Atlaua
03-05-2009, 02:39 PM
Gotta admire you Matt - the largest I've gone is 8 gauge. Then again, it was for my Apadravya....

But I'm not a Gauge Queen or anything.

matt duarte
03-05-2009, 02:50 PM
damn u guys reply fast lol.. Ya i defenly dont think ill be going anny bigger the burning sux its like a big tooth ache in you ear... Im pretty sure larrys are closer to 1" that my friend is dedacation (cant spell)....im just happy my ear didnt have what they call a blow out where the inside of the ear lobe turns inside out or something like that...i dont know y i do it...lol

DarkShadow
03-05-2009, 02:51 PM
Gotta admire you Matt - the largest I've gone is 8 gauge. Then again, it was for my Apadravya....

You got your d!ck pierced? That's no joke.

:EyePop:

Atlaua
03-05-2009, 02:55 PM
Yeah, well, what can I say? The old woman rewards me with a whole new set of faces now....

ghetto dad
03-05-2009, 03:00 PM
This thread went "south" fast....:ROFL:...ouch man.....

GD

hughpam
03-05-2009, 03:45 PM
This thread went "south" fast....

That is hard because ear holes are near the bottom to begin with. lol

calico killer kevin
03-05-2009, 03:49 PM
You got your d!ck pierced? That's no joke.

:EyePop:
Holy Crap...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apadravya

ghetto dad
03-05-2009, 03:51 PM

That is hard because ear holes are near the bottom to begin with. lol

south....lol

GD

Zombie Bass ATTACK
03-05-2009, 04:07 PM
i was at 2inches

sansou
03-05-2009, 06:16 PM
At what point do you stop stretching the ear?

Is there a goal to be reached? Is it a political statement?

DccFISHerMan
03-05-2009, 06:37 PM
yeah i stretched my **** from 18 ga to a half inc in like 3 weeks. sucked azs i was skipping steps. lol i regret it now!!!

nismotech91
03-05-2009, 07:27 PM
i was at 2inches

Show us what your ears look like now! Didn't one rip?

olfishergal
03-05-2009, 07:37 PM
I wonder if "stretching" would work on other body parts......:ROFL: IMHO the ear thing is uh how do I put it delicately..........FuGLY

Zombie Bass ATTACK
03-05-2009, 07:48 PM
I wonder if "stretching" would work on other body parts......:ROFL: IMHO the ear thing is uh how do I put it delicately..........FuGLY

hahaha you old!! thats why :ROFL:

olfishergal
03-05-2009, 09:52 PM
hahaha you old!! thats why :ROFL:

careful who you're insulting there kid, its easier to kick a younger *** especially one thats got some self inflicted stretch holes in it..........don't mess wif a old lady. sorry you don't know what old really is.......guarantee your ear holes will be your new belly button in a few years......every year from 20 plus, gravity will take its tole. ever see some of these old dudes who poked holes in their earlier years? This is nothing new, we did it when I was a teenager. BTW, I am not old just ask some of my buddies

2quikmotorwerks
03-06-2009, 12:03 AM

Next year it'll all be about putting clay discs in your mouth to stretch out your lips.lmfao:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Zombie Bass ATTACK
03-06-2009, 11:09 AM
[QUOTE=olfishergal;316870]careful who you're insulting there kid, its easier to kick a younger *** especially one thats got some self inflicted stretch holes in it..........don't mess wif a old lady. sorry you don't know what old really is.......guarantee your ear holes will be your new belly button in a few years......every year from 20 plus, gravity will take its tole. ever see some of these old dudes who poked holes in their earlier years? This is nothing new, we did it when I was a teenager. BTW, I am not old just ask some of my buddies[/QU
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW you can easily get a stretched ear fixed my friend had his sewn up and it looks like he never had plugs in his life.

ghetto dad
03-06-2009, 11:17 AM
careful who you're insulting there kid, its easier to kick a younger *** especially one thats got some self inflicted stretch holes in it..........don't mess wif a old lady. sorry you don't know what old really is.......guarantee your ear holes will be your new belly button in a few years......every year from 20 plus, gravity will take its tole. ever see some of these old dudes who poked holes in their earlier years? This is nothing new, we did it when I was a teenager. BTW, I am not old just ask some of my buddies

omg!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO...bslapped by OFG!!!

GD

Zombie Bass ATTACK
03-06-2009, 12:01 PM
omg!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO...bslapped by OFG!!!

GD

not realllly at alll its a joke to me psssssssh

DarkShadow
03-06-2009, 01:06 PM

I'm also curious who employers would choose between 2 qualified individuals, and if they most likely will exclude the guy that looks like you can drive a Cadillac through the ear lobes. I imagine they don't need clients running outta the office because they think an episode of National Geographic's Taboo is being filmed there.

But, hey, I'm sure the ear thing is highly regarded with some aboriginal tribes in Australia. Maybe those can seek employment being the town's witch doctor or something to that effect. :Wink:

bruce watson
03-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Some day you guys are going to follow the same path as most every other man in history has done before you. You're gonna be old, semi fat to outright fat, and bald. The way the women in the senior center are going to decribe you is "He's that guy with the head that looks like a volkswagon beatle with the doors open."

olfishergal
03-06-2009, 03:41 PM
[quote=olfishergal;316870]careful who you're insulting there kid, its easier to kick a younger *** especially one thats got some self inflicted stretch holes in it..........don't mess wif a old lady. sorry you don't know what old really is.......guarantee your ear holes will be your new belly button in a few years......every year from 20 plus, gravity will take its tole. ever see some of these old dudes who poked holes in their earlier years? This is nothing new, we did it when I was a teenager. BTW, I am not old just ask some of my buddies[/QU
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW you can easily get a stretched ear fixed my friend had his sewn up and it looks like he never had plugs in his life.

Yah I've worked on a few idiots who HAD to have their holes closed because they kept on stretchin and stretchin. The repairs are not always good or possible and have seen many lobes AMPUTATED. Contrary to popular belief it is painful. I think the thoughts and knowledge leaked out. Besides NO legit employer will hire anyone with that krap in their heads, not good for business since a stereo type gets in the way, scares customers and small children. The boss doesn't like customers whispering and pointing at their employees. I could care less what the Zombie thinks. Obviously he is right in his own eyes.......:ROFL:

Zombie Bass ATTACK
03-06-2009, 03:58 PM
[quote=Zombie Bass ATTACK;316999]

Yah I've worked on a few idiots who HAD to have their holes closed because they kept on stretchin and stretchin. The repairs are not always good or possible and have seen many lobes AMPUTATED. Contrary to popular belief it is painful. I think the thoughts and knowledge leaked out. Besides NO legit employer will hire anyone with that krap in their heads, not good for business since a stereo type gets in the way, scares customers and small children. The boss doesn't like customers whispering and pointing at their employees. I could care less what the Zombie thinks. Obviously he is right in his own eyes.......:ROFL:

wow your very quick to judge and kinda racial not good .... your calling us idiots and your labeling us wow who would of though id watch what you say you could affend alot of people with how you word things i did not know you get so affended just by the stretching of ears... and your pushing it with the employing thing thats awesome!!

City Dad
03-06-2009, 04:28 PM
wow your very quick to judge and kinda racial not good .... your calling us idiots and your labeling us wow who would of though id watch what you say you could affend alot of people with how you word things i did not know you get so affended just by the stretching of ears... and your pushing it with the employing thing thats awesome!!

If re-run episodes of Cheers have taught me anything, it's that heated arguments between a man and a woman often lead to a romantic encounter... I'm just sayin...

GET DA NET
03-06-2009, 04:32 PM
if re-run episodes of cheers have taught me anything, it's that heated arguments between a man and a woman often lead to a romantic encounter... I'm just sayin...

lmao :ROFL:

ghetto dad
03-06-2009, 04:36 PM
If re-run episodes of Cheers have taught me anything, it's that heated arguments between a man and a woman often lead to a romantic encounter... I'm just sayin...

OFG is MY woman....stay the hell out of my kool aid larry.....

GD

Zombie Bass ATTACK
03-06-2009, 04:39 PM
OFG is MY woman....stay the hell out of my kool aid larry.....

GD

k instanoseAgator

ghetto dad
03-06-2009, 04:45 PM
k instanoseAgator

???? dont EVEN blame me for this one.....lol......dont be mad at me cuzz you can tie a bowline with your earlobe....:ROFL:

GD

Zombie Bass ATTACK
03-06-2009, 04:47 PM
???? dont EVEN blame me for this one.....lol......dont be mad at me cuzz you can tie a bowline with your earlobe....:ROFL:

GD

ok bro :Smile:

olfishergal
03-06-2009, 05:22 PM
I always heard the gay guys liked those stretched lobes for replacement of body parts. lil extra squeeze!!!!!:Neener Neener:

its all good dudes, u know i'm playin.......

ghetto dad
03-06-2009, 05:26 PM
I always heard the gay guys liked those stretched lobes for replacement of body parts. lil extra squeeze!!!!!:Neener Neener:

its all good dudes, u know i'm playin.......

OFG rules......

GD

sktruth
03-10-2009, 01:26 PM
THE PAIN WILL HEAL AND YOU'LL BE FINE!!!

Right now I'm at 1-5/8"
Here's a pic from rock creek. If you zoom in i believe you can see

matt duarte
03-10-2009, 04:34 PM
haha zoom in no need for that haha nice dude im defently waiting a while before i stretch again...and for sureley not going to skip 3 sizes at once lol
rock creek is a awesome place i was there not to long ago with Tacklejunkie we hiked up to treasure lakes though.......about killed myself lol

Troutman65
03-10-2009, 07:12 PM

Next year it'll all be about putting clay discs in your mouth to stretch out your lips.

:ROFL:

I never got it either. But each to their own. Good luck Matt.

Troutman65
03-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Holy Crap...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apadravya

OMG . That had to of hurt. If you pull out the jewelry do you pee through the 3 holes?:EyePop:

Atlaua
03-10-2009, 08:21 PM
OMG . That had to of hurt. If you pull out the jewelry do you pee through the 3 holes?:EyePop:

Yes, it hurt. It has been described as the most intense piercing a male can get. Having had various piercings done, I am inclined to agree. While I didn't cry like a baby, I did let some choice expletives out during the piercing. Immediately following the pain came an incredible endorphin rush.

When it comes to urinating, there can be some dribbling. However, well-fitting jewelry minimizes this.

Honestly, I cannot recommend this piercing to anyone - it is a personal decision which should not be taken lightly. Having said that, I am quite pleased with the results. My piercer was professional and reassuring through the whole process. He was meticulous and did not rush the job. If you are considering having it done, feel free to PM with additional questions.

calico killer kevin
03-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Yes, it hurt. It has been described as the most intense piercing a male can get. Having had various piercings done, I am inclined to agree. While I didn't cry like a baby, I did let some choice expletives out during the piercing. Immediately following the pain came an incredible endorphin rush.

When it comes to urinating, there can be some dribbling. However, well-fitting jewelry minimizes this.

Honestly, I cannot recommend this piercing to anyone - it is a personal decision which should not be taken lightly. Having said that, I am quite pleased with the results. My piercer was professional and reassuring through the whole process. He was meticulous and did not rush the job. If you are considering having it done, feel free to PM with additional questions.
NO thanks...haha

DarkShadow
03-12-2009, 09:42 AM

Wow, TMI.

Personally, I like to keep sharp metallic objects AWAY from that general area. But to each his own, I say.

olfishergal
03-12-2009, 02:49 PM
just wondering, have any of you fellas ever stretched the end of your yoohoo.....====> I have seen some peeps with studs in their foreskins in the ER....just wondering out of curosity......

City Dad
03-12-2009, 02:53 PM
just wondering, have any of you fellas ever stretched the end of your yoohoo.....====> I have seen some peeps with studs in their foreskins in the ER....just wondering out of curosity......

I've stretched my yoho and my yeehaw, but never my yoohoo. I'm glad there is a medical professional here who can understand all the technical terms.

OF, you must have some great stories from the ER!!! Now that would be a funny thread.