PDA

View Full Version : "sb fishing" has a guide service

billy b
03-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Thought it might be helpful to some folks, on this board, who might want to connect with a fishing guide up in the Sierras. My wife and I had the privilege of being hosted by "Mundo' of Stay Bent Fishing. He's very friendly gentleman, polite, and works very hard. He went out of his way to be helpful to my wife who is newer to the game and has some serious physical restrictions. Also, his family has a nice Mexican restaurant in Bport towards the south end of town (very pleasant, cozy, and family style place - his dad greeted us at the table).

He's the one who just posted some nice fishing on the East Walker ... and I thought someone might want to know. My guess is that he's too nice a guy to be advertising ... just lets the word seep out on its own. I heard about him from Ken's in Bport ... which is a pretty good referral in my book.

I don't know all the areas he covers ... but you can look him up on Ken's web site or at
staybentfishing.com

I'm planning on at least a couple of outings ... thinking that it might be good to hit Bport about a week or two after the opener. May also want to hit Twin Lakes of the E Walker.