PDA

View Full Version : One of the Many Questions Which Keep Me Awake at Night

City Dad
03-03-2009, 02:01 PM
Are violent video games adequately preparing our children for the apocalypse? (http://www.theonion.com/content/video/are_violent_video_games?utm_source=a-section)

"Collecting dew in human skulls...":ROFL:

DarkShadow
03-03-2009, 03:15 PM
The question that keeps me up at night is...

If Wil E. Coyote had enough cash for all that ACME crap, why didn't he just BUY dinner instead of chasing the Road-Runner?

BIGRED KILLA
03-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Why are my love handles so big.

Bigred

tacklejunkie
03-03-2009, 08:42 PM
Oh goodness that reminds me I forgot to slay 2,000 people on Halo 3 today..
I had better get on it or I won't be able to sleep!

For me, It's a release. :Secret:
Been slaying since toadstool was picking radishes.
CalicoVision, Anyone?

Ronira
03-04-2009, 05:27 AM
I can't tell you how pleased I was when my brother in law taught my 5 yr old son to steal cop cars on Grand Theft Auto. Good stuff right there.

tacklejunkie
03-04-2009, 08:50 AM
I can't tell you how pleased I was when my brother in law taught my 5 yr old son to steal cop cars on Grand Theft Auto. Good stuff right there.
Doh! lol
Yeah I don't think I learned that at 5 years old.
We were playing the games the hippies made. You know, jumping on evil mushrooms and all that. :LOL:

I had this conversation with the GF the other day too. Kids raised on that kind of stuff might have it tucked away in their mind for when they get extra PO'd. Hard to say and you never know. With population rising, life quality degrading and all that lately, Public "outbursts" are bound to happen more often.

Then again, the parents have to have the control. They rate those games and they are to be used at your discretion.

NoHo ART
03-04-2009, 09:55 AM
so what you are telling me is i can't use my energy sword when i get pissed?:ROFL:

joe man
03-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Another good one from CD. I love ONN.

calico killer kevin
03-15-2009, 10:02 PM
Why are my love handles so big.

Bigred
LOL LOL LOL OMG LOL

Thanks for the heads up Ron, forgot to collect my ho money today...