PDA

View Full Version : Spin The Wheel FREE for PRIZES At Lip RipperZ Booth!!

Lip Ripperz
03-03-2009, 01:42 AM
Hey Guys,

Were going to be having a FREE spin the wheel event every day during this weeks Fred Hall Show!! Simply join our mailing list, and you get a FREE spin!! Youll either win a picture of yourself posing with the "Lip RipperZ Girls" (which will be posted on the www.lipripperz.com website) or a picture with the girls AND a FREE pack of Lip RipperZ!! Either way your a winner!! Come say hi to the 2009 Lip RipperZ Girls Jasmine, Sherry and Brittany!! See ya there!!

Bryan Friedman
Lip RipperZ / President

troutdog
03-03-2009, 02:03 AM
Sounds great...see you there Bryan!

TD

Eat Sleep Fish
03-03-2009, 07:53 PM
Hey Guys,

Were going to be having a FREE spin the wheel event every day during this weeks Fred Hall Show!! Simply join our mailing list, and you get a FREE spin!! Youll either win a picture of yourself posing with the "Lip RipperZ Girls" (which will be posted on the www.lipripperz.com website) or a picture with the girls AND a FREE pack of Lip RipperZ!! Either way your a winner!! Come say hi to the 2009 Lip RipperZ Girls Jasmine, Sherry and Brittany!! See ya there!!

Bryan Friedman
Lip RipperZ / President

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT! :Razz::Razz::Razz:

Lip Ripperz
03-03-2009, 08:12 PM
Received a few emails regarding the mailing list, you sign up at the Lip RipperZ booth #952 on the corner next to Fishermans Access

johnsfishing
03-05-2009, 09:26 PM
Ill be there this Saturday!!
See ya there.

johnsfishing

calico killer kevin
03-05-2009, 09:30 PM
Not on your mailing list, but if you see me there I wanna Spin!:Envious:
I'll introduce myself.

olfishergal
03-05-2009, 09:43 PM
i AM NOT POSING WITH THE GIRLS..........ANY CUTE FELLAS TO SHARE A PIC WITH? OFG