PDA

View Full Version : panfish help fast please !

lilmystery246
03-02-2009, 05:30 PM
i might go tommorow after school (1:50 pm) any relly good panfish lakes/ponds in the 626? not far from el monte? im fishing shore not on boat. also has anyone been to legg lake? are the bluegills biting? thanks in advance and if anyone wants to meet up send me a p.m

lilmystery246
03-02-2009, 09:43 PM
???????????

Zombie Bass ATTACK
03-02-2009, 09:46 PM
see what happens bro just be truthful and you will get some help.

lilmystery246
03-02-2009, 09:50 PM

oh well if no 1 has any suggestions ill just hit up fullerton again well its cool thanks everybody

Zombie Bass ATTACK
03-02-2009, 09:53 PM
oh well if no 1 has any suggestions ill just hit up fullerton again well its cool thanks everybody

not hating on you bro just trying to help your friendships and people liking you in the future. good luck on where ever you go.

fishindude420
03-02-2009, 09:55 PM
i know a good spot you can go if you release them. pm me if u wanna know

old pudd fisher
03-02-2009, 10:05 PM
Good luck and no hard feeling.

a biley
03-02-2009, 10:47 PM
your aquarium? there's tons of panfish there! j/k lol panfish are at every lake

fishndrinknsmokin
03-03-2009, 08:55 AM
i might go tommorow after school (1:50 pm) any relly good panfish lakes/ponds in the 626? not far from el monte? im fishing shore not on boat. also has anyone been to legg lake? are the bluegills biting? thanks in advance and if anyone wants to meet up send me a p.m

hmmmmm........you have time to hit up Fullerton again but you don't have time to take the pictures of the aquarium, eh? Someone will always call bulls*&t when your stories don't make any sense what so ever ........... important to learn before you lose your first job because of it or a bunch of friends over it........

CASTAWAY
03-03-2009, 11:55 AM

SARL. Hit the three pipes.:Cool:

GeordyBass
03-03-2009, 12:12 PM
hey,stop punking on the kid bro....lol....go back to talking $h!t to me again....:LOL:

trashetanush
03-03-2009, 12:35 PM
hmmmmm........you have time to hit up Fullerton again but you don't have time to take the pictures of the aquarium, eh? Someone will always call bulls*&t when your stories don't make any sense what so ever ........... important to learn before you lose your first job because of it or a bunch of friends over it........

Lol, i was wondering the same thing. Hey, the best way to get out this mess is to come clean about you not having an Aquarium or keeping any of the fish, or maybe not evening catching some of those fish. Just be Truthful.

Sebastian323
03-03-2009, 02:01 PM
the 'gills where biting good at santa fe dam the other day

TonyLisa
03-03-2009, 08:34 PM
sante fe dam was biting good alot of little ones tho not much big ones i might be heading down to el dorado this weekend i use to catch some nice size pan fish there. we should go some time i live here in the 626 also. i went to legg lake this weekend and i didnt get much action on the panfish. well hit me up when you find a good spot or if u want to go or meet up somewere. havent had panfish for a while

GeordyBass
03-03-2009, 09:19 PM
Lol, i was wondering the same thing. Hey, the best way to get out this mess is to come clean about you not having an Aquarium or keeping any of the fish, or maybe not evening catching some of those fish. Just be Truthful.
why does everyone give a $h!t???He can catch and take whatever the hell he wants(only if its legal).....

thats retarded to hold something against him for no damn reason....all you guys,leave him alone....he at least manages to catch a lot of fish....just let it go....:Angry:

BIGRED KILLA
03-04-2009, 12:06 AM
Man you guys care so much lilmystery just tell them you ate all the panfish and then you wiped your *** with that 10 pound exotic rare gold fish then used the bones for soup who cares what people say. Good luck out there and bring on the report no matter what you catch out there.

Bigred

trashetanush
03-05-2009, 04:43 PM
why does everyone give a $h!t???He can catch and take whatever the hell he wants(only if its legal).....

thats retarded to hold something against him for no damn reason....all you guys,leave him alone....he at least manages to catch a lot of fish....just let it go....:Angry:

Yup your probobly right. Its time to put this thing behind us.