PDA

View Full Version : UniButter Trailer Stolen!!!

bassoff
03-02-2009, 05:00 PM
Hey Boys and Girls,

I dont know if a lot of you may know Tommy from UniGoop/UniButter. This guy is one of the most generous persons I know and is always willing to help others out. He attends MLPA meetings and is one of many voices for our rights to fish. Well, the other day some dips*it decided to rip off this guy.

[/URL]

"This morning i went into work to grab the trailer and get it ready for my buddy to pick up on tuesday. I need to be in Long Beach for the MLPA...

Back gates were taken apart and my trailer was gone, next to the trailer was a Parker boat and a brand NEW motor.

Trailer had everything for the show, T.V. boxes and boxes of UNIBUTTER, banners, tables, coffee cups, boxes of stickers, NEW RODS for the PRO STAFF, all the new t-shirts and button up the front black work shirts, CC machine, extention cords, carpet, padding for carpet, 18X24 posters mounted on glass everyone sent in, blaaa blaaa blaaa, you know the deal EVERYTHING i had worked for the last 3 years to make this little company go... GONE.

I,m rolling into the show just the way i started, One table and a few bottles of butter and hope to make it through this one.....

Tommy"

Keep your eyes open for the trailer or for anyone "suddenly" selling a big amount of UniButter.

PHONE: 619-297-9797 (ask for Tommy)

[URL]http://www.unigoop.com/index.htm (http://www.bloodydecks.com/forums/fishing-chit-chat/135579-apb-help-tommy-me.html)

bsp
03-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Whoever stole that is total jack@$$. Do you have any pictures of the trailer or a description of it?

Although it doesn't mean much, please give Tommy my condolences.

bassoff
03-02-2009, 05:31 PM
PLEASE keep an eye out for a 8x10' White Enclosed Box Trailer! It has Unigoop stickers on both sides that are blue.

92yj
03-02-2009, 06:07 PM
i will keep my eyes peeled i am on the road all day. 911 is the # if i see it. the jack ***** will not like it if i see it. any lic #s?

bsp
03-02-2009, 06:15 PM
PLEASE keep an eye out for a 8x10' White Enclosed Box Trailer! It has Unigoop stickers on both sides that are blue.

Thanks, I got it.

fishtacomag
03-03-2009, 07:59 AM
tommy is a really good guy. Sorry to hear this. Be sure to stop by his booth at the show and say hi and if you like to fish for saltwater bass buy some of his product if he has any left
shawn

Nessie Hunter
03-03-2009, 08:09 AM
Tommy is a super great dude!!! He is on most of the fishing boards, I know he is a member here and goes by "bluefin2na" .....
He is also a local MLPA rep and speaks out heavily for keeping our fishing rights..

Sorry for the loss Tommy.. :Evil: :Sad:

There is a post on Bloody Decks with a donation link to help him get set up for the Fred Hall Show in Long Beach.. B/D has donated $300 to get it started.. Its growing fast, Tommy has a lot of supporters..
If you can kick $5 or $10 his way, it would make a huge difference...
As you can see he lost everything to set up & show. His business will suffer from the loss...

If you would like to help Tommy out, you can paypal $ to ali@bloodydecks.com (ali@bloodydecks.com) or mail to:

Bloodydecks.com
11657 Riverside Dr. #167
Lakeside, CA 92040