PDA

View Full Version : Pine Flat 3-1-09

CRAPPIE VAY
03-02-2009, 10:33 AM
Rising water and unstable weather conditions must have these bass off, which is typical this time of year. Started late at around 2:30 and managed only one small bass very deep 60ft on a live minnow dropshot. Got a few other bites but they were very soft. Sorry no pics . That said i am a new member and plan on taking pics and posting them every time I fish to put in the NorCal section. I have been reading these reports only as of a year and i have not seen a very good cooperation from NorCal. I fish all CenCal lakes from New Melones all the way to Lake Sucess and Cen Coast lakes to. I'll bring reports i just want others to follow. If NorCal reports don't pickup I'll consider moving them to the south being that i'm in Fresno.

f

troutslayer05
03-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Welcome, Ya this site is predominatly so cal so nor cal reports are few and far between it seems like. Although there are many Sierra reports on here during the open season. Any way welcome to the board and hope to hear many reports from u soon.

BassnRack
03-02-2009, 06:30 PM
I know Bakersfield Bass Club fished there last Saturday. I haven't heard what weight won it, but I would be surprised if it was 6 lbs. One of my buddies, who has been angler of the year in the club, got skunked!

TrouTHeAd
03-02-2009, 10:22 PM
I saw a whole bunch of bass boats head toward pine flat that morning for the tournament as I was heading to Kings River. My uncle's father in law caught a few bass up there last weekend on crawdads. I'll also try to keep this section up-to-date. Good Luck out there!!!

sky
03-03-2009, 02:39 AM
How low was the water level at Pine flat?

CRAPPIE VAY
03-03-2009, 08:18 AM
How low was the water level at Pine flat?
Looks about 40%

Kimochou
03-03-2009, 10:31 AM
Welcome to the board. I will be looking forward to reading more of your posts.

sky
03-03-2009, 12:36 PM
Looks about 40%

wow! now I can paddle around it in one day!

thanks for getting back to me.

sky

fishincrave
03-06-2009, 08:22 AM
First and foremost welcome to FNN .
Fresno is almost Socal anyways right? at least that's what they say lol
keep your reports comming you can post them in Socal section many do .

Sean

BakoBassin
03-07-2009, 09:17 AM
I know Bakersfield Bass Club fished there last Saturday. I haven't heard what weight won it, but I would be surprised if it was 6 lbs. One of my buddies, who has been angler of the year in the club, got skunked!Co-sign here...Being basically a spotted bass lake, there will be low tourney weights. Although, Pine Flat has some quality spots compared to other lakes that are over run with them.

Last time I was there about 4 years ago there was a tourney going on. One guy brought a 6+ spot to the scales. A guy with one arm no-less.

I've tubed/kickboated there a few times and really like the lake.

Troutman65
03-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Welcome to FNN. It will be nice to see your NoCal reports. Thanks for posting up.:Smile: