PDA

View Full Version : The skunk is off!!!!!

PUDD MASTER BAITER
03-02-2009, 07:02 AM
Went down to the pudd sunday ,to get the big skunk off my back. I purchased 2- micro spinning rods sat. At bass pro sat. I bought the light 7 ft. 2lb to 8lb fast action for drop shotting crappies and red ear.,and the 7ft. Ml 4lb to 10lb.fast action.i thought the ml would be my drop shot rod ,with my 1500 sedona . It turned out the light action rod, with my 750 sahara, had more feel, and the perfect drop shot setup. The other ill use for shaky head ,texas ,and sinkos. Any way ,first cast with a drop shotted 6" robo mm. To test the lighter rod ,turned out to be productive . I hadnt felt a hit in over a month. I feel a tap ,and set the hook on what turned out to be a 2.5 lb lmb. The lighter rod with 6lb. Had no problem handling, this little beauty. Any way the pudd hole seems to be coming alive ,after these few days of good weather. I know now ,i can look forward to finally catching something.for all countless hour of fishing. Those rods for $45.00 a piece are a good buy.crap a i like it better than my crucail. The only draw back is a little less distance on the cast. I hope every one enjoys our up coming.season .this is whats its all about ,as a bass ,and pan fish angler. God bless, and peace out ...mike the pmb....

shyliner 1
03-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Mike any signs of crppi or reds of the piers yet?

a biley
03-02-2009, 09:36 AM
is it time to hit up pudd?!?! call me when you go! leave PM

old pudd fisher
03-02-2009, 09:35 PM
Thats what I like to hear thanks. my wife is driving me nuts and I need to go thier tomorrow.

dgfishin
03-04-2009, 10:01 AM
How often do you hit the "PUDD"?Is it a lot of people on the weekend????????

a biley
03-04-2009, 11:32 AM
ok so us Pudd fisherman need to get together next week! Me, Pudd MB, Old Pudd Fisher, Basscatcher... so on. I think I've been there only twice this year and I went trouting lol that was the last trout outing also for me

basscatcher
03-05-2009, 02:36 PM
im in lol i will post on the social group the details on fishing the pudd. so when you guys get a chance look there

dgfishin
03-10-2009, 01:11 PM
ok so us Pudd fisherman need to get together next week! Me, Pudd MB, Old Pudd Fisher, Basscatcher... so on. I think I've been there only twice this year and I went trouting lol that was the last trout outing also for me
not sure if you're really a BASSMAN if you went trout fishin'

basscatcher
03-10-2009, 03:59 PM
not sure if you're really a BASSMAN if you went trout fishin'

:ROFL: :ROFL::ROFL: a biley is a BASSMAN. i fish for trout here and there but i don't consider my self a trout fisherman. just saying.

God Bless

basscatcher