PDA

View Full Version : airbrush system?

basscatcher
03-01-2009, 09:15 PM
hey everyone I started to make some lures and i need to paint them where can i find a good airbrush system?

God Bless

basscatcher

Zombie Bass ATTACK
03-01-2009, 09:32 PM
Michaels has some really nice machines and equipment for reasonable pricing

Off The Hook
03-01-2009, 10:03 PM
There is a company called TCP Global out of San Diego that sells quality setups for very reasonable prices. If you are looking for a good airbrush that wont break the bank look at the Paashe VL-2000 series dual action brushes. they are under $100.00 and work very well. Just make sure they are always cleaned when finished or it will jam up on you. I hope this helps you out.

PS: The brushed sold at Michaels/Joanns are quality however carry a pretty high mark up on the prices.

fishrookie
03-01-2009, 10:27 PM
There is a company called TCP Global out of San Diego that sells quality setups for very reasonable prices. If you are looking for a good airbrush that wont break the bank look at the Paashe VL-2000 series dual action brushes. they are under $100.00 and work very well. Just make sure they are always cleaned when finished or it will jam up on you. I hope this helps you out.

PS: The brushed sold at Michaels/Joanns are quality however carry a pretty high mark up on the prices.

these guys sell there own brand at the long beach and pomona swap meet for like 30 bucks and the air compressors. there like knock offs of iwata its cheaper to go get them there cause they sell them cheaper then there own website and theres no taxes or shipping plus they have airbrush paint as well. i buy my supplies from them hit me up if you need more info

spooks
03-02-2009, 07:59 AM
get it from Harbor freight is cheap and it will do the job.