PDA

View Full Version : report inside

a biley
03-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Just messing, Here's a report:

Been fishing the local city lake for 3 months now and haven't landed any yet. Hooked what looked to be a 5-6 lber a month ago, lost another weeks ago, and today lost one. Today though was my closest landing since I was already kneeling down to lip the fish.

I was drop shotting a black red flake finesse strike king worm for todays bite... As I was about to reach for the fish, SNAP! Actually nothing snapped, my line was still there and hook, but i noticed something about the hook, the lil 2 lb dink broke the hook in half! It was no cheap brand hook either! Owner drop shot hook! I would be happier if it actually straightened out the hook, but this was broke in half!

These park bass fight soo much better than larger bass I've caught in the past. The dink pulled line soo aggressively. Anyways today was decent despite me losing the fish; the regulars there (me and 2 others) all had hookups, but only one of us landed fish, in fact he landed 2. Other guys in the park landed about 3 total.

basscatcher
03-01-2009, 09:09 PM
i hate losing fish lol good job though bro. i will give you a call when i hit up the pudd.

God Bless

basscatcher

Ifishtoolittle
03-01-2009, 10:02 PM
That is so true a biley, park bass do fight a lot more agressively than lake bass. I wonder why?

a biley
03-01-2009, 10:09 PM
That is so true a biley, park bass do fight a lot more agressively than lake bass. I wonder why?

they seen their brothers and sisters go into buckets that's why lol. but not with me lol! C&R 100%