PDA

View Full Version : We finally got rid of the skunk, thanks to the duct!!!

HIghwayPig
03-01-2009, 08:25 AM
So we got back from Disneyland around 7pm. Hit the rack around 9pm. Got up at 3:45 and woke up the boy, Austin. We headed out to try and get that nasty old :Skunk: off of our back. We started throwing Rebel and Rappala lures by 4:45. On my second cast I was hit and pulled in a small little dink (16 1/2 in.). I didn't care that he was so small, I was just happy to get rid of that skunk. Well, by the time I was able to get him off and throw him back in Austin was struck and fish on!!! He pulled it in, just barely 18 inches. First keeper!!! Probably about 15 minutes later I was hit and pulled in a 19incher. Second keeper!! We were struck probably 4-5 more times. When the sun came up Austin was able to see a few more followers but none took anymore. Needless to say we were very happy to get rid of ole' Mr. Skunk!!!! :ROFL: I must say thanks to all of the info recieved by members on here!!! You know who you guys are!!!! Til' next time!!

trail blazer
03-01-2009, 08:36 AM
WTG to DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing like putting your kids on fish
congrats to the both of you
T,BLAZER

Nessie Hunter
03-01-2009, 09:06 AM
WTG Austin.. Kick Dads buns and get the first Legal fish..

Good job!!!! to you both.

BakoBassin
03-01-2009, 09:40 AM
Cool beans, sir.

You totally look like a cop :Wink:

FISH ON
03-01-2009, 03:01 PM
after standing in line all day at Disney you both deserve a great fishing trip. nice looking linesides. ill bet 20 yrs from now you & your son will remember hookin up at the duct and not watching someone dressed in a rat suit walking around waving at everybody.

FINSMACKDOWN
03-01-2009, 05:03 PM
Good work out there! :Big Grin:

Eat Sleep Fish
03-01-2009, 05:15 PM
nice stripeys.