PDA

View Full Version : Hilton bayfront san diego bay!!!

PUDD MASTER BAITER
02-28-2009, 08:27 AM
My boss ,and i will be staying near the water ,at the new hilton. We have a dealer meeting for 2 days. Were getting there wed(one day early). Im planning on bringing my ,med.spinning drop shot 8 ft 2 piece ,and my 2-piece 8.5 med heavy conventional rig, for throwing hard baits,and plastics.if any one knows the area id appricate some feed back. It looks from the sattilite map like its right on the water. Im not bringing a lot of tackle just my drop shot stuff, flukes,bass trix for the drop shot ,hard baits, and some plastics. Thanks ...mike the pmb.....

DavidE
03-02-2009, 07:15 AM
It is right on the water near Seaport Village. Never fished the area but we stay down there at the Marriot often for a local get away.

The last fishing report I read said there are corbina in that bay by the bridge. Sorry I have personal experience but it looks fishy down there.

sansou
03-02-2009, 08:24 AM
Try underneath and around the bridge there, which you can reach by foot. Then get in your car and go over to Fiesta Island (5 minutes away) with some mussels or clam for bait. I don't think the corvina are around anymore, but you'll find croaker, spotties and the occasional flattie.

If you hop in the car and head over to MB, try giving the jetty a shot. Lot of different critters in there, especially if you use bait.

PUDD MASTER BAITER
03-02-2009, 08:34 AM
Hey thanks guys.i wont have any time to travel around. I ll only be able to fish in the immedate area with no bait. Thanks again for the input.