PDA

View Full Version : BassStar baits are the SHIZNIT!!

shy_boxer
02-28-2009, 05:24 AM
IMHO~! Who's with me~!!!

Zombie Bass ATTACK
02-28-2009, 09:53 PM
YES they are EVERYONE and ANYONE should buy a few for there arsonal!! great diversity bait and great big bait!!

jbassc
02-28-2009, 11:19 PM
Never tryed or heard of them before?

Manny
03-01-2009, 12:20 AM
I won one of them from the 09 at the Vine event, the one with a propeller on the tail. I dont have a big enough set up to throw that big bait but I did toss it in my pool a few times with my trout rod, that thing is cool.

SOSO
03-01-2009, 01:32 AM
IMHO~! Who's with me~!!!

Steezo, where have you been catching bass with this lure?

shy_boxer
03-02-2009, 10:11 PM
I have been catching feesh here and there locally and at DVL~!!

fishindude420
03-02-2009, 10:14 PM
theyre frkn sweet baits! They get you hooked up to those big DONKEYS too!

sansou
03-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Let's see some pics!!

shy_boxer
03-02-2009, 10:45 PM
Sorry Sansou...if you knew me you would know I never really take pics...catching feesh for me is for fun and the experience! Soso knows me personally. He knows I've had some epic days~! I don't feesh for fame or glory just for the thrill!

DropShotMan
03-03-2009, 08:51 PM
heres one i added some color to

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/53ford/1236142194.jpg

Frenchy
03-03-2009, 08:54 PM
they crack very easy alrdy broke two while ninja fishing but hey they are amazing

Frenchy
03-03-2009, 08:55 PM
how does everyone fish this bait i know there are many diff ways

Zombie Bass ATTACK
03-03-2009, 09:02 PM
they crack very easy alrdy broke two while ninja fishing but hey they are amazing

dont cast at cement walls!!! duh haha jk man!! did you hook any fish??

surfnfish
03-03-2009, 09:15 PM
They look exactly like the DEPS BuzzJet and that is a bait that i absolutely love! I'm sure they fish pretty good if they're anything at all like the DEPS baits.

matt duarte
03-03-2009, 11:21 PM
i have the one without the prop thanks to japo (hope i typed that right) for some reason i cant get it to walk very well..works great as a popper or dead stick lol but cant get it to walk very well

shy_boxer
03-10-2009, 07:42 PM
heres one i added some color to

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/53ford/1236142194.jpg

That's siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick Dropshotman!!!! Very nice paint job!

basscatcher
03-10-2009, 07:48 PM
i have the one without the prop thanks to japo (hope i typed that right) for some reason i cant get it to walk very well..works great as a popper or dead stick lol but cant get it to walk very well

i had problems with it not walking right to, you can walk it better if you tie your line directly to the bait not by a swivel.

God Bless

basscatcher

CHAMPION187
03-10-2009, 11:08 PM
i had problems with it not walking right to, you can walk it better if you tie your line directly to the bait not by a swivel.

God Bless

basscatcher

The one with the Prop on the rear will have a tight walking action because of the resistance from the prop. The bait without the prop that has the skirt on the back will have a wider walking action and much easier to work. The prop runner with the prop was made to use in windy choppy water conditions it is used more for ripping and pausing through the choppy water also it works well as a dead stick bait because the bait will sit still but the prop will spin from current. You can unscrew the screw on the rear take the prop off and add a feather hook or a silicone skirt kind of like getting two baits in one

shy_boxer
03-11-2009, 11:46 PM
The one with the Prop on the rear will have a tight walking action because of the resistance from the prop. The bait without the prop that has the skirt on the back will have a wider walking action and much easier to work. The prop runner with the prop was made to use in windy choppy water conditions it is used more for ripping and pausing through the choppy water also it works well as a dead stick bait because the bait will sit still but the prop will spin from current. You can unscrew the screw on the rear take the prop off and add a feather hook or a silicone skirt kind of like getting two baits in one

Cool!!! Thanks for the tip!!! I shall try it!

SOSO
03-14-2009, 10:11 AM

Do you know any jerkbaits in the works?