PDA

View Full Version : skunked at SARL 2.26.09

Seng90806
02-26-2009, 08:59 PM
won a free pass to SARL/Corona so i decided to kill some time at the "lake"...got there bright and early and setup right next to a whole bunch of other anglers....a couple hour past by with not even a bite for anyone in the area...i moved to another spot and still no bite...didnt see anybody catching anything...at this moment im saying to myself what am i doing wrong? packed up and went to a local park lake

Fisherman57
02-26-2009, 09:45 PM
Well, at least it was on the free pass you won at the TEAM 57 event!.... makes it a little easier.

Based on the BIG LIGHTNING trout you caught there the other day, Id say you're doing it right probably!

Liteliner
02-26-2009, 09:48 PM
Damn sorry bout the skunk bro. You should of switched targets over to some crappie. With your crappie slayin skills im sure you could find them at that lake in no time...:Wink:

CASTAWAY
02-26-2009, 09:55 PM
Yeah I completely know what you went through. Sometimes it just don't happen the way you want it to. Maybe next time.

boxl0bster
02-26-2009, 10:36 PM
damn sorry about the skunk seng, good thing you had the free pass. next time give corona a try. if you need any info shoot me a pm.

Seng90806
02-27-2009, 01:00 AM
Well, at least it was on the free pass you won at the TEAM 57 event!.... makes it a little easier.

Based on the BIG LIGHTNING trout you caught there the other day, Id say you're doing it right probably!

yeah im glad it was free and plus it was better than staying home...its all good im not all that into trout fishing...i probably need to take a couple classes in trout fishing :LOL:

Seng90806
02-27-2009, 01:01 AM
Damn sorry bout the skunk bro. You should of switched targets over to some crappie. With your crappie slayin skills im sure you could find them at that lake in no time...:Wink:

i switch to bass fishing for a while but no luck on that either...i never knew sarl have crappies :LOL:

Seng90806
02-27-2009, 01:03 AM
damn sorry about the skunk seng, good thing you had the free pass. next time give corona a try. if you need any info shoot me a pm.

yeah i'll make sure to hit u up before i head out there...only fished corona once and it wasnt all that great....caught a whole bunch of tiny tiny rainbows :LOL:

Seng90806
02-27-2009, 01:03 AM
Yeah I completely know what you went through. Sometimes it just don't happen the way you want it to. Maybe next time.

i need to fish with you...you know where they all at :LOL:

CASTAWAY
02-27-2009, 07:00 AM
i need to fish with you...you know where they all at :LOL:

Anytime bro.

fishndrinknsmokin
02-27-2009, 08:39 AM
Sorry about the shut out bro :Sad: Definitely ain't 'bout skills tho as we all know you got those! At least it was a free day on the lake. We'll get you on some trout when we hit up the night session soon! :Dancing Banana:

Seng90806
02-27-2009, 09:09 AM
Sorry about the shut out bro :Sad: Definitely ain't 'bout skills tho as we all know you got those! At least it was a free day on the lake. We'll get you on some trout when we hit up the night session soon! :Dancing Banana:

Can't wait for the trout 101 session :LOL: I need to learn how to ball up those powder bait the right way and dip it in the right sauce hahaha... Can't wait to fish with you bro