PDA

View Full Version : Sierra_Smitty's artical in Fish Taco Chronic

Troutman65
02-26-2009, 08:51 PM
I just read most of this artical . Its in the Spring 2009 issue of the Fish Taco Chronicles. Very Cool Jared :Cool::!!!::!!!::!!!::!!!::!!!: Very informative and usefull information to fish the Eastern Sierra's.

Its Titled " Trouting the wild Sierra " And starts on pg. 54.

Please get yourself this issue of the Fish Taco Chronicles and read this artical. It's really good :!!!::!!!::!!!:

TM65

Sierra_Smitty
02-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Thanks for noticing my friend...and I'm glad you enjoyed it! :-)

Mondo21
02-27-2009, 09:01 PM
Where do one buy Fish Taco Chronic from? Cindy:Big Grin:

Sierra_Smitty
02-28-2009, 07:09 AM
Where do one buy Fish Taco Chronic from? Cindy:Big Grin:

A lot of the local tackle shops have them available - they're usually free. I know Taka's in Anaheim has them. It might be worth checking at www.fishtacochronicles.com to see if they have a locations listing. They also have a booth at the Fred Hall show too.

TTFN
smitty

fishtacomag
02-28-2009, 09:44 AM
Fish Taco Chronicles are free in a limited fashion at various tackle shops. We used to replenish after tackle shops ran out but now that our paid subscription list is growing so high we give preference to those who pay. You can pick one up at the Fred Hall Show for free, you can pm me for subscription info or you can send me $3 for shipping and handeling and I will mail you one first class. If you do that I will include a $2 OFF discount ticket from SARL. OUr address is 16835 Algonquin St #158, Huntington Beach, Ca 92649.
With any luck Smitty will be writing some more articles for us...Great Job Bro.
shawn