PDA

View Full Version : Celtic's lose to the Clips

crystalmath79
02-26-2009, 05:58 PM
The mighty Boston Celtics lost to the lowly LA Clippers last night. I doubt that they will repeat this year, the Lakers are hard to beat and have the momentum going for them. Hopefully, Bynum comes back soon and contributes.

Liteliner
02-26-2009, 07:47 PM
I think the clippers are a good team. They have the personnel already so i'm not sure what they hell they are waiting for. They have Camby, Randolph, Baron, Thorton, and the list goes on. Maybe Dunleavy isnt the right coach for the job.....

Boston sucks...............:Twisted: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAKERS.................

troutdog
02-26-2009, 07:58 PM
I think the clippers are a good team. They have the personnel already so i'm not sure what they hell they are waiting for. They have Camby, Randolph, Baron, Thorton, and the list goes on. Maybe Dunleavy isnt the right coach for the job.....

Boston sucks...............:Twisted: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAKERS.................

Unfortunately they have been ravaged by injuries AGAIN, all of the above mentioned players have been injured at some point this season...not to mention Kaman who is still out and had a monster season last year. Eric Gordon has been pretty awesome in his rookie season and of course left the game against Boston witha shoulder injury. Same old story for the Clips, if they could just manage to stay healthy!

TD

Scoring Machine
02-27-2009, 03:23 PM
the Lakers are hard to beat and have the momentum going for them. Hopefully, Bynum comes back soon and contributes.

The funny thing is that this could have been written virtually a year ago too...

Liteliner
02-27-2009, 05:17 PM
The Celtics signed Marbury. :EyePop::EyePop::EyePop: