PDA

View Full Version : lake wohlford 2/26

jrockn
02-26-2009, 03:32 PM
I hit up lake woholford around noon for about 2 hours. I lost 2 and managed one. cought it on inflatd night crawler on 2lb test, and lost the 2 on kastmasters. It was a beautiful day with a pair of american bald eagles in the area flying around, and got to see them trout catchers get one as well. Not a big report cause i have to go to work, but i'll have more n better pics next time.

boojoo
02-26-2009, 03:46 PM
Hey way to go on the trout. That's a bummer that you lost 2 on the kastmaster. Where were you fishing at?? What color kastmaster. I was there last week and caught 4. I also used a kastmaster in gold, silver, and firetiger color for nothing. Anyway, maybe i'll see you out there this weekend if you go. I should be there on Sunday.

BooJoo

basscatcher
02-26-2009, 07:30 PM
good job with the fish but i dont think those were bald eagles, they dont have white on there along there chest. they must of been a osprey or something else but good job out there.

God Bless

basscatcher

jrockn
02-27-2009, 09:14 AM
good job with the fish but i dont think those were bald eagles, they dont have white on there along there chest. they must of been a osprey or something else but good job out there.

God Bless

basscatcher

the pictures i took where not bald eagle. There is a pair the the lake though. The ranger told me it was rare but they are there.

jrockn
02-27-2009, 09:15 AM
Hey way to go on the trout. That's a bummer that you lost 2 on the kastmaster. Where were you fishing at?? What color kastmaster. I was there last week and caught 4. I also used a kastmaster in gold, silver, and firetiger color for nothing. Anyway, maybe i'll see you out there this weekend if you go. I should be there on Sunday.

BooJoo

kastmaster was rainbow patern. it was the small size kasmaster.

Jcco98
02-27-2009, 10:14 AM
I hit up lake woholford around noon for about 2 hours. I lost 2 and managed one. cought it on inflatd night crawler on 2lb test, and lost the 2 on kastmasters. It was a beautiful day with a pair of american bald eagles in the area flying around, and got to see them trout catchers get one as well. Not a big report cause i have to go to work, but i'll have more n better pics next time.

That photo is of an Osprey...a VERY cool bird, great fisher.