PDA

View Full Version : Lip RipperZ At Fred Hall Show - See Ya There!!

Lip Ripperz
02-25-2009, 11:29 PM
Hey Guys,

Its that time of year again!! FRED HALL TIME!! We'll be having Lip RipperZ 'show specials' at Turners Outdoorsman and Fishermans Access. Come check out the new variety packs!! I believe they will be priced at $9.99 for the show special at both stores, thats three packs of Lip RipperZ for $9.99; wont be able to beat that price anywhere! We'll also be selling the remaining inventory of discontinued styles/colors of Lip RipperZ products over at the Fishermans Access Booth for $2.00 each!!

Our booth is located right between Fishermans Access and Anglers Choice, come say hi!! Ill be in and out of the booth everyday at the show, so come visit!! Its been fun meeting you guys over the past 4 years, and looking forward to another fun event!!

See you at the show!!

Bryan Friedman
Lip RipperZ / President

TrouTracker
02-26-2009, 12:43 AM
If you guys get a chance, stop by and say "hello" to Bryan. He's a great guy and if you are nice, he may even give you a special Lip Ripperz t-shirt! 2 years ago, we visited the Lip Ripperz booth and Bryan was gracious enough to spend a little time with us and give us 2 shirts. While you're with Bryan, check out his Z-Spoon collection, they really work well. I've caught some great looking holdovers trolling at DVL with the Z-Spoon shad pattern.
Barry A. Ogawa

samgann93
02-26-2009, 03:56 PM
imma be there picking up some z-spoons. THOSE ARE KILLER!!!!!!

Troutman65
02-26-2009, 06:35 PM
Bryan, I will stop by and say hello. Thinking on Saturday besause of the Team 57 girl will be there that day.:LOL::Wink:

bsp
02-26-2009, 06:54 PM
Yes! I can finally restock on the old style of worms. The new ones are all right, but I prefer the old ones because, IMO, they are a lot more buoyant than the new ones.

Any ideas as to what colors will be available?

Lip Ripperz
02-26-2009, 08:25 PM
Not to sure what colors will be there on the discontinued worms. I know there is a lot of iridescent blue and reds and a variety of other ones. I think Fishermans Access may be doing them $2.00 each or 6 for $10.00 sale. Not to sure of the details yet however. Theres probably about 500 or so discontinued packs left, so they should be sold out by the end of the show.

Try dropshotting the new style worms (wacky style), thats pretty much the only way i fish them now, either that way or cut in half on a jig head. Also, my little secret, is BOIL them!! Its makes them super soft and gives them more action.

See ya there!

bsp
02-27-2009, 07:55 PM
I do dropshot the new ones, and they have a really great action on the d-shot. I prefer the floating ones on the jig had because the trout can't stand it when that worm floats up in front of their face (sight fishing)!

I'll have to try boiling the Lip Ripperz. I boil my bass plastics, but never the trout stuff. Thanks for the advice. I look forward to talking with you at the Fred Hall Show.

I know this is random, but are there any plans to release a larger size lip ripperz worm or maybe a d-shot minnow?

Lip Ripperz
02-28-2009, 07:25 PM
Bsp,

Not sure about doing a larger size worm or minnow at the moment. However we do have a catfish bait in testing stages <--pretty cool once we figure it out, and a bass lure that would take a year or so to hit the market if we end up going with it, so besides those were not to sure of whats next. If we did do something like you mentioned, it wouldnt be for another 2-3 years.

BULLDOGBOOGERS
03-01-2009, 05:26 PM
my wife & i are planning on going this saturday... can anybody tell me if any booths out there will be selling "propellers" for mercury motors... i messed my prop up this past weekend... this will be are first show..... and we didn't know if they sold them at the show. thanks scott

bsp
03-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Bsp,

Not sure about doing a larger size worm or minnow at the moment. However we do have a catfish bait in testing stages <--pretty cool once we figure it out, and a bass lure that would take a year or so to hit the market if we end up going with it, so besides those were not to sure of whats next. If we did do something like you mentioned, it wouldnt be for another 2-3 years.

Thanks for the info! I am really intrigued by that artificial lure for catfish.