PDA

View Full Version : huddleston training

kenmac33
02-25-2009, 07:00 PM
sorry guys but came across a pic from december with my friend art berry giving me some schooling with the huddleston.... not your traditional catch but....... tight lines and God bless.......ken

snag
02-25-2009, 07:07 PM
That's hilarious!

Poor guy is already getting beat up enough about doing guides at DVL on a pontoon.
Now he gets to contend with this, he won't live this one down for a while. LOL

Nice catch Art!

ART HILL
02-25-2009, 09:21 PM
That is certainly an odd catch. The guy is a witch with the swimbaits. Do not be to shocked when he becomes the next lake record holder for bass. Mike Long has held it long enough anyways.

As far as Art getting beat up for guiding out of a pontoon, I think he could guide from a pallet, and still be successful.

BingJr
02-25-2009, 09:51 PM
Art guides from a pontoon becuse it benefits his customers. They can take a few more people out to help defer the cost. Art is completely committed to his customers and is willing to go outside his norm or comfort zone to make sure he is providing the service they want.

The Golden Rule: Treat others as you would want to be treated.

The Platinum Rule : Treat others as THEY want to be treated.

ART HILL
02-25-2009, 09:56 PM
Art guides from a pontoon becuse it benefits his customers. They can take a few more people out to help defer the cost. Art is completely committed to his customers and is willing to go outside his norm or comfort zone to make sure he is providing the service they want.

The Golden Rule: Treat others as you would want to be treated.

The Platinum Rule : Treat others as THEY want to be treated.

Very well said Bing. Art has always put his customers satisfaction above all else. I have talked to many of Art's customers, and they praise him like no other.