PDA

View Full Version : Jess Ranch Lakes Help!!!

Eat Sleep Fish
02-25-2009, 03:25 PM
Any info on how fishing has been? Any reports? News? Baits? Would it be good to go say this Saturday, 2/28???

Thanx in advance for any info.

-ESF

pasadenafishin
02-25-2009, 05:14 PM
jess ranch is always on fire.. Lol

yamafish
02-25-2009, 05:14 PM
ESF,
LadyFish and I fish up there alot.
We will be up there this Sat :Big Grin:
Hope to see ya on the lakes. We usually fish on Lake 3 off of Grassy Point or the Logged shoreline. Ask Theresa to point you there when you pay if you are unsure of the location. The bite is very consistant with Quality fish there! Simple set ups will get you on some great fish. 2lb flourcarbon leader. P/mouse w/ gulp if your on bait.
Lures - Jake or Tommy B. I'll show ya the colors at the lake that work. Also d/s p/worms on serveral spots of lake 2 and 3 are killer!

Hope to see ya there!
Drop by and say hi!
LadyFish and I will have the dounuts!

Rodger - YamaFish

Eat Sleep Fish
02-25-2009, 05:32 PM
k. sounds good. thanx for the 411. just might see you guys there. either way...good luck!

Nessie Hunter
02-25-2009, 06:17 PM
Jess Ranch has their own Trout hatchery (on site), cant imagine the bite getting to bad??

Eat Sleep Fish
02-25-2009, 06:54 PM
Jess Ranch has their own Trout hatchery (on site), cant imagine the bite getting to bad??

thats what im hoping! ill be there saturday. my buddy just confirmed it with me. well be there @ opening.

old pudd fisher
02-25-2009, 09:21 PM
Yes get thier when it opens and you will be on your way for a 5 trouter day,good luck!