PDA

View Full Version : Legg lake 2/24 and Surgery today.

EvilFett
02-25-2009, 11:01 AM
Went to the legg yesterday from 10 - 3 for a big fat skunk! Tried everything in my arsenal for no love. Worked all the lakes to see if any bass have moved in but I guess they havent. There were about 20 other guys and didnt c anyone catch a thing. Will try again!

Anyhow today i will have my pins removed from my ankle and will be out of commish for i dont know how long:Sad:. I cant wait to heal so i can try and slay something. Good luck to all and c u out there soon!

SOSO
02-25-2009, 12:17 PM
Broke my ankle several years ago playing basketball... Rest much as possible. Stay off your feet. Let it heal correctly.

jbassc
02-25-2009, 01:02 PM
Went to the legg yesterday from 10 - 3 for a big fat skunk! Tried everything in my arsenal for no love. Worked all the lakes to see if any bass have moved in but I guess they havent. There were about 20 other guys and didnt c anyone catch a thing. Will try again!

Anyhow today i will have my pins removed from my ankle and will be out of commish for i dont know how long:Sad:. I cant wait to heal so i can try and slay something. Good luck to all and c u out there soon!

The bass havent moved up yet cause there is no bass left in the lakes all three lakes were poached the last three years.

Shyliners5
02-25-2009, 01:18 PM
Was there that same day. went w/ NO fishing gear w/ a friend to meet another friend who's a local there to sell a rod to him in the evening. He offered a rod to fish w/, told him I'm down for a few casts. a couple casts later on an old senko I had in my truck and BAAM little fattie LMB. then we took off after that. He as well as the other locals there didn't catch S***. Then again, always show the Legg Lakers up the rare occations I fish there lol.
By the Way good luck w/ your surgery Hopefully you'll heal quick enough for spawn.

<*((((>{ Eric.

jbassc
02-25-2009, 02:25 PM
Was there that same day. went w/ NO fishing gear w/ a friend to meet another friend who's a local there to sell a rod to him in the evening. He offered a rod to fish w/, told him I'm down for a few casts. a couple casts later on an old senko I had in my truck and BAAM little fattie LMB. then we took off after that. He as well as the other locals there didn't catch S***. Then again, always show the Legg Lakers up the rare occations I fish there lol.
By the Way good luck w/ your surgery Hopefully you'll heal quick enough for spawn.

<*((((>{ Eric.

Now thats what i call (LEGG LAKE LURKER LUCK).:ROFL:

Eat Sleep Fish
02-25-2009, 03:14 PM
the last few weather patterns weve had have really made fishing tough....for every species really.