PDA

View Full Version : Koshaw had the hot hand !

Hitts0n
02-25-2009, 10:38 AM
Well arrived at the lake at about 5:45 2/23,looking for EAt Sleep Fish!~ Instead ran into Koshaw walking from the tackle shop. Said hello and ran into Troutman65.Talk some words and on to get my breakfast Burrito.Got the grub and back to the car we go.The plan was to hit the flats. 5 miles per hour bro we go.Set up shop to cloear glass waters and a few ducks.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/LNL004-1.jpg

Hit the water with powerworms and powerbait.Nadda for me.The bite was so slow I didnt know what to think.Finally Koshaw was gonna toss out his 90 food rod and then I told him.Hey,throw close and switch rods and throw the powermouse combo towards the brush.He looked at me like are you serious? I said yeah,they are in close.So my Jedi sences told me.For sure their they were.Bendo about 36 seconds after Koshaw turned his back,the bobber goes flying off !

Got the net and fish was in.3 fish later the bite slowed again.Didnt see no one else catching fish.So I was like well im to faded now to fish,so imma walk around a bit.Seen this father and son family away and my plan was too hook ythem up on some fish since I cant:ROFL:

They were using thick lines,like 12 lb test,jig heads for hooks and the whole situation was crazy.Balled up worms on the hook.So I showed the son(which is about 29years old) the set up.Asked Koshaw for a worm blowed and as soon as I say back in my chair,I hear who hoooo !!That guy catch his fish Irvine fish!I was happy.I sat and thought well at least I got someone else on some fish! Passed on my Hitts0n 0wnz business card,and was off.

Rain on and off.....

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/LNL003-1.jpg

Took pics for the man of the hour....

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/LNL005-1.jpg

started packing and as we were walking abck down,we here this splash !

I was like oh I hope thats onmy pole ! Sure nuff,Koshaw was on his forth fish!

Well enjoy,im tired of typing!

Koshaw = 4

Hitts0n = 0

Ed = 1

Guy down the way = 1

TEAM N.C.B !!

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/spacemonkey-1-1.jpg

Trout Nine
02-25-2009, 11:04 AM
I guess it was just one of those days Hitts
sorry about the skunk at least Koshaw had
the hot hand... Nice job on putting the family
on some fish COOL BRO!

Seng90806
02-25-2009, 11:08 AM
anything beats a day out in the water...you'll get em' next time...those irvine trouts cant hide that long :LOL:

Koshaw
02-25-2009, 11:29 AM
Thanks for the kind words and fast response. Nice report and pic bro!

And great fishing with you!

We gotta do it again real soon!

:D

Hitts0n
02-25-2009, 11:39 AM
It was cool.I will get my revenge:Twisted:

Troutman65
02-25-2009, 01:11 PM
Hitts, Nice report. You will get them next time .:Wink:

Koshaw, Nice going on the trout. :Cool:

Granny Fish
02-25-2009, 02:38 PM
You were too busy helping everyone else get on fish that you didn't get any this time. Some good space monkey fishing karma is certainly headed your way. I'm waiting for the report where you get your first DD Irvine Trout. :Wink:

Eat Sleep Fish
02-25-2009, 03:12 PM
yeah, it was a tough day. between me and my buddy we got 4 steelies. total weight was about 6 pounds so not too bad. pink meat too! got em all on the white power mouse combo. got 3 from the trout island/boat dock area, and one from the west fork. no love on the troll, nada!

Mondo21
02-25-2009, 07:13 PM
Nice job out there my friend. Nice looking Trout. Wished I could have gone with you when you called me. Good job out there Armando helping other peeps get on to fish. Later, Cindy:Big Grin:

Fisherman57
02-25-2009, 07:25 PM
Wow. great pics Armando! New camera?
Congrats on the basket full Chuck!

troutdog
02-25-2009, 07:47 PM
Nice job on the fish Chuck, keep listening to Hitts and you'll go far kid! :LOL:

Great job getting the people fishing near you on some fish Hitts, I doubt they'll ever forget that.....way to represent Team57 "very cool bro" :Thumbs Up:

TD

PONTOON
02-25-2009, 08:12 PM
Hitts, good things will come to those who do good things for others and what you did to help that Father and Son catch fish will bring you rewards.:Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up:

Way to go out there Koshaw. Congratulations!:Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up:

BingJr
02-25-2009, 09:53 PM
The local knowledge was that Hitts acted in a guide capacity on this trip making sure everyone around him was on fish even though he sacrificed his own fish.

That is a true fishing Buddy!

Your welcome on my ride any time my friend!

Way to lay the wood to em Chuck!

Hitts0n
02-25-2009, 10:48 PM
Dana ive had this camara for a while,I thought I broke it but what it was it doesnt except cheap batteries.:ROFL: I never thought about that.I did get everyone else on fish but myself!:ROFL:I'll fish with you guys real soon,and hopefully Fisherman57 has another event up his secret sleeve!
Thanks for the love !

Hitts0n
02-25-2009, 10:49 PM
That is a true fishing Buddy!

Your welcome on my ride any time my friend!

Thanks man !:Cool:

Koshaw
02-26-2009, 10:12 AM
Thanks again guys =).

Had a great time :D

You will get em next time Hitts!

And its classic the way you helped those noobs :D

BIGRED KILLA
02-26-2009, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the pics and report looks like some one needs a little more time on the water lol.Keep it up out there.

Bigred

Rooster
02-26-2009, 09:37 PM
Loved the pics and report. Hope ya nail a toad soon hitts.