PDA

View Full Version : Unfortunate Names ...

Cangler
02-25-2009, 07:32 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7909561.stm

No Dick Heads or Mike Hunts though .....

City Dad
02-25-2009, 11:30 AM
growing up I personally knew a guy named Mike Raab and another guy who's name was Dick (Richard) Moss...

... but the best name I've ever seen was that of a lady who worked the data entry night-shift at a litigation support firm I once worked for. I never met her, but I would tabulate that shift's work the following morning and always noticed her first name; Sophialornenia (can't recall her last name, but it was something ordinary like "Smith".)

It wasn't until I tried to pronounce that name out loud that I realized her mother must have been a big fan of "Two Women."

fishermanwife
02-25-2009, 11:51 AM
Working in Collection you come across some weird names.. One that stands out to me was Anita Head.. I don't know why that was always funny to me, but anyway I would always laugh...

Ive seen other like William Williams, and Jack Doff.. Its amazing how people name their kids.. What were they thinking.. :ROFL::ROFL:

matt duarte
02-25-2009, 12:29 PM
i have a buddy named BOY...thought it was a nick name at first but i was wrong... its not unfortunate like some of the name listed above but.....at least hes a guy and not a girl named boy lol

HBJapo
02-25-2009, 03:08 PM
i have a buddy named BOY...thought it was a nick name at first but i was wrong... its not unfortunate like some of the name listed above but.....at least hes a guy and not a girl named boy lol

Reminds me of "A Boy Named Sue" by the man.

Japo :Envious:

Sue
02-25-2009, 03:20 PM
Husband the seconds name is Richard Burns. And what's short for Richard.............:ROFL:

cappo
02-25-2009, 04:21 PM
i had a coworker named Phat Ho

farleyd
02-25-2009, 07:53 PM
when I was a kid I had a friend named Anthony Scott Smith. Not bad as names go But initials suck!!!!

guest007
02-25-2009, 08:02 PM
We had a guy in high school named Chris Baleu. The name itself ain't so bad. But whenever a substitute teacher read name while taking roll, all the boys would shout: "cuz he needed the money." Through 4 years of high school, that joke never got old.

SOSO
02-26-2009, 11:38 AM
I knew this guy and his last name was WONG. His first name was Jimmy. Nothing funny about that, but his Dad's name was Willy.. Willy Wong.. Whenever something wasn't right, it was Willy Wong.. He never heard the end of it.