PDA

View Full Version : Lake Ming - 2/24 - D/S Trout

BakoBassin
02-25-2009, 07:24 AM
Seems the bass aren't really in the mood yet. I lost one the other day, Skaguy got one and I Rocha got one yesterday.

This guy decided he like a d/s margarita mutilator with some hot sauce. His size and colors made up for the fact that it was a trout...

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7201/mingtrout.jpg

trail blazer
02-25-2009, 10:21 AM
For ming lake standards that trout is a PIG
WTG BRO
That pic of I ROCHA,S bass looked like a good,n to
WTG TO THE 3 OF YA

Seng90806
02-25-2009, 10:25 AM
nice looking fat trout you got there...WTG :LOL:

calico killer kevin
02-25-2009, 04:41 PM
Holy crap! A full tail and a hookjaw!

cutbait
02-25-2009, 05:55 PM
Nice fish. You just look at those stockers and they BLEED.

FISH ON
02-25-2009, 06:31 PM
dang thats a very nice trout for ming. did you keep it ?? whats the water vis like bako.

Troutman65
02-25-2009, 07:10 PM
Thats one very nice trout :!!!: Thanks for the post & pic.

nismotech91
02-25-2009, 09:56 PM
The bell has started going off. No ventures out of bako?

BakoBassin
02-26-2009, 08:55 AM
dang thats a very nice trout for ming. did you keep it ?? whats the water vis like bako.
Yep, kept it. My neighbor threw it on the grill as soon as I got home. Water clarity on east end is about the same as usual. It clears up a bit as you walk north.

Nismo...I'm planning on taking the kickboat out wherever I can this year. Most likely Success and Kaweah. I wanna do Pyramid too...and wherever I think might be worth a trip. I'm trying to give em hell this year. I've been fishing every day except for one in the last week. That's more than I usually do all season for the last couple years.

dalean08
02-26-2009, 09:31 AM
Good job Bako hit me up with your plans on Saturday

BakoBassin
02-26-2009, 09:52 AM
Good job Bako hit me up with your plans on Saturday
I shall sent out the Bat...I mean Bass Signal.

joe man
02-26-2009, 10:59 AM
Nice color for a Ming catch and the size is above average.

Bako are you doing the derby at River Walk this weekend? I am thinking I might take the daughter over for some line crossing and such. I am betting the place will be jammed but it is a short bike ride from the house.

BakoBassin
02-26-2009, 11:04 AM
I'll probably take the kids out there after all the excitement. We went last year the day-of, after it was over and a few times after and did pretty well. They're probably stocking today, but will have it roped off.

joe man
02-26-2009, 11:31 AM
I'll probably take the kids out there after all the excitement. We went last year the day-of, after it was over and a few times after and did pretty well. They're probably stocking today, but will have it roped off.

Do you think it will remain roped off until Sat. or will it be fishable tommorrow? I might slide in for a late evening sesion tommorrow night if it is openned.

BakoBassin
02-26-2009, 11:36 AM
Do you think it will remain roped off until Sat. or will it be fishable tommorrow? I might slide in for a late evening sesion tommorrow night if it is openned.
Funny you should ask...I took the kids out there last year on the Friday before day of derby. Dudes were standing there watching me take gear out of the car. I got about ten steps from the car and they finally say that I couldn't fish. Quite irritating, right?

joe man
02-26-2009, 02:11 PM
Funny you should ask...I took the kids out there last year on the Friday before day of derby. Dudes were standing there watching me take gear out of the car. I got about ten steps from the car and they finally say that I couldn't fish. Quite irritating, right?

I guess there is always BV and Ming. I hate paying the fee at BV during trout season. This state knows how to pry the greenbacks from a mans hand. If you are out on on this weekend give me a yell and maybe we can catch a few. I could use pointers from a pro in the area and my daughter could use some fishing buddies that are closer in age than me.

BakoBassin
02-27-2009, 08:42 AM
Will do man. If the weather is decent, I'll probably take kids out there Sunday. I still have your number unless it's changed.

joe man
02-27-2009, 02:02 PM
Will do man. If the weather is decent, I'll probably take kids out there Sunday. I still have your number unless it's changed.

Number is still the same and I will be at a water way this weekend.