PDA

View Full Version : Everybody Was NINJA FISHING!!!

BENDO
02-23-2009, 10:23 PM
What up FFNers

Everybody was ninja fishing!!! That’s right went to a ninja session with the boyz. It was lots of fun… Hit up Peck for a night of unforgettable night of BASS fish’n. It was super slow until Dave decided to use a spinner bait. We we’re all laughing at him and next thing you know….. BENDO!!!!!!! We all drop our jaws :OMG!: and look at each other like wow!!! Carlos rigged up so fast like a china men in a sweatshop!!!! He cast out far that he…. BENDO with in 1/2 sec. It was a bigg one!!!, his rod wanted to break. We all drop our rods and rushed were Carlos was at, there was high fives going all around. Everybody was jumping of joy as if we won the super bowl :Beer Toast: . But we couldn’t believe what he caught. It was a 19 lbs. CATFISH :Bug Eyes: . We did not carry a camera because we thought we were goanna get skunk. So I rushed to the car to get the camera, to take some BASS action pictures. The boys gave the catfish to a homeless dude and he started to cook it. And boy it sure did smell good!!! The homeless man was also cooking a Duck! It was like a Thanksgiving meal. Jesus!! Sorry I did not take a picture of the cook cuz he wanted to stay away from the scene. (Guess he thought I was TMC)… Over all It was a fun night at PECK. At the after dark fishing with spinner bait…. Here are some pics of our trip at PECK RD.

WARRIORMIKE
02-23-2009, 10:33 PM
Everybody was jumping of joy as if we won the super ball :Beer Toast: .

Good Job on the fish, but what is the "super ball" ???

Shyliners5
02-23-2009, 10:42 PM
Damn you guys rolled deep. Been a while since I busted Ninja there. Let me know when you go back.
There's a lot of homless ppl by the wash. Was distracted by a naked old lady there taking a bath when I got a 5lber once.

BTW that "Cat" looks weird.

<*((((>{ Eric.

jbassc
02-23-2009, 10:51 PM
Hey bendo that was the s##T man we kill it all the homeys all together just like old times :LOL: man i had a good time im planning for next weekend were gonna ninja the lagoon thanks mike,bradley,underdog,bassdma, bendo and the rest of the fellas for a great night of fishing get your gear ready for next weekend :Big Grin:.

Sebastian323
02-24-2009, 11:44 AM
dam you did good out there! Is the water level still up covering the brush?

shy_boxer
02-24-2009, 11:57 AM
AWESOME~~~!!!! Straight Vampire Zombie NINJAS!!! Hey, you guys know Bradley, too?

Let's roll out to the GOON~~!!

boxl0bster
02-24-2009, 03:47 PM
lmao! the homeless guy seriously had a thanksgiving feast. i ninja'd the pit when i was younger but i dont have the balls to go now unless i roll deep like you guys did. haha. thanks for the report.

smokinflies
02-24-2009, 09:06 PM
Good Job on the fish, but what is the "super ball" ???

dude you never heard of the super ball? it's only the biggest event of the year.

smokinflies
02-24-2009, 09:10 PM
dam you did good out there! Is the water level still up covering the brush?

i checked out peck pit today and the water's dropping fast.

smokinflies
02-24-2009, 09:15 PM
oh yeah, nice job at the pit, bendo crew.

good thinking to take a bunch of heads with you. that place is dangerous during the daytime, i can't imagine how crazy it gets there at night.

Ifishtoolittle
02-24-2009, 09:45 PM
That's a lot of bass you guys got there nice job!

old pudd fisher
02-24-2009, 10:55 PM
:Twisted:

good thinking to take a bunch of heads with you. that place is dangerous during the daytime, i can't imagine how crazy it gets there at night.

I hear ya! but I am going to thier to face the danger.:Twisted: I will be thier with my bad *** Chihuahua dog she has no fear and I will be safe.

jbassc
02-24-2009, 11:01 PM

Hey dog the dangers at peck are over rated the place is actually pretty chill i rather ninja peck than legg i think legg is the place were you have to watch your back real good.:Shocked::Evil:

RCMadness
02-25-2009, 04:08 PM
What up FFNers
Carlos rigged up so fast like a china men in a sweatshop!!!!

Since Carlos is a "Latino" ( whatever the F**k that means, I think the Spaniards calls them "mestizo" ), and you people are tresspassing, doing an illegal activity - though only a minor one, the more appropriate line would have been:

Carlos rigged up so fast like wetbacks crossing the Rio Grande or

Carlos rigged up so fast like uncle Juan running from Border Patrol

You know, I am just being funny. I hope you 're not offended. Chinaman jokes are funny and many others too. And also darkies bastards jokes too.

jbassc
02-25-2009, 09:07 PM
Since Carlos is a "Latino" ( whatever the F**k that means, I think the Spaniards calls them "mestizo" ), and you people are tresspassing, doing an illegal activity - though only a minor one, the more appropriate line would have been:

Carlos rigged up so fast like wetbacks crossing the Rio Grande or

Carlos rigged up so fast like uncle Juan running from Border Patrol

You know, I am just being funny. I hope you 're not offended. Chinaman jokes are funny and many others too. And also darkies bastards jokes too.

First of all im not latino im (CHICANO) get your s#$T straight and second of all if you got a problem with bendos post you should let him know or send him a pm keep my name out of your punk a#$ mouth lame.

smokinflies
02-25-2009, 09:40 PM
First of all im not latino im (CHICANO) get your s#$T straight and second of all if you got a problem with bendos post you should let him know or send him a pm keep my name out of your punk a#$ mouth lame.

damn!!! someone just got served.

RCMadness
02-26-2009, 11:24 AM
damn!!! I should be standing in front of Home Depot instead of on the internet.

What 's the word for some one who 's beyond stupid ? Oh yeah, stupider.

RCMadness
02-26-2009, 11:28 AM

Okay, you 're Chicano. Don't be mad, it happened along time ago. You 're just as good as anybody. There 're books that will really help you come to terms with this.

HBJapo
02-26-2009, 03:01 PM
dude you never heard of the super ball? it's only the biggest event of the year.

I think we used to call that an Eight Ball in the old days.....:EyePop:

Japo :Envious:

chivo
02-26-2009, 05:39 PM
Damn, man that's some nice bassin'

BIGRED KILLA
02-26-2009, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the pics and report.

Bigred

smokinflies
02-27-2009, 06:23 PM
I think we used to call that an Eight Ball in the old days.....:EyePop:

Japo :Envious:

eight ball?

if we're on the same page, things haven't change japo. it's still called an "eight ball". :Wink:

troutdog
02-27-2009, 09:26 PM
That is a bunch of nice bass guys....maybe I should go ninja fishing the night of my 40th B-Day, maybe it will serve as a fountain of youth for me!

Everytime I read the title of this thread I want to put it to this song....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwuCJznewFw
(2nd dude pictured looks like HittsOn with a beard and shaved head) :ROFL:

TD

Mondo21
02-27-2009, 09:35 PM
Nice looking fish. Thanks for the report. Cindy:Big Grin:

shy_boxer
02-28-2009, 05:21 AM
TD i am not far behind you~!! But I am young at heart and still ninja it up!!! So hollaa if you ever want to ninja!

Old AnglishMan
02-28-2009, 03:16 PM
Hell I'm 48 and ninja 1 or 2 times a week. it keeps me in shape jumping fences, and it can be a long walk to the water at times.:My Two Cents: Just addicted to fishing I guess.
keep it up thats some nice Bass and helping the homeless thats best of all

SkipperDick
03-01-2009, 12:17 AM
Well said Anglish! I'm with ya Brother! And me giving you a boost over the fences doesn't exactly count as you "climbing" over them. But we don't have to go into that! LOL JK Brother! Hey, Very nice catch to all of you!

SkipperDick

dgfishin
03-04-2009, 09:14 AM
what up ffners

everybody was ninja fishing!!! That’s right went to a ninja session with the boyz. It was lots of fun… hit up peck for a night of unforgettable night of bass fish’n. It was super slow until dave decided to use a spinner bait. We we’re all laughing at him and next thing you know….. Bendo!!!!!!! We all drop our jaws :omg!: And look at each other like wow!!! Carlos rigged up so fast like a china men in a sweatshop!!!! He cast out far that he…. Bendo with in 1/2 sec. It was a bigg one!!!, his rod wanted to break. We all drop our rods and rushed were carlos was at, there was high fives going all around. Everybody was jumping of joy as if we won the super bowl :beer toast: . But we couldn’t believe what he caught. It was a 19 lbs. Catfish :bug eyes: . We did not carry a camera because we thought we were goanna get skunk. So i rushed to the car to get the camera, to take some bass action pictures. The boys gave the catfish to a homeless dude and he started to cook it. And boy it sure did smell good!!! The homeless man was also cooking a duck! It was like a thanksgiving meal. Jesus!! Sorry i did not take a picture of the cook cuz he wanted to stay away from the scene. (guess he thought i was tmc)… over all it was a fun night at peck. At the after dark fishing with spinner bait…. Here are some pics of our trip at peck rd.
are y'all goin any time soon? If so then holla back cause i got the beer!!!!

dgfishin
03-04-2009, 09:17 AM
Holla back if you are going any time soon cause i got the beer gettin cold!!!!! Which side is the best side?? How long have you fished this lake,haven't been there since i was a kid on a field trip

Sebastian323
03-05-2009, 01:34 PM
Holla back if you are going any time soon cause i got the beer gettin cold!!!!! Which side is the best side?? How long have you fished this lake,haven't been there since i was a kid on a field trip

field trip to peck park?

jbassc
03-06-2009, 12:19 PM
For who ever is intrested wwere having a peck park bassathon on sunday night from 9-5 am sign up here.

1.jbassc
2.bendo
3.bassdma
4.bradley
5.underdog
6.arnold aka (bass governor)

GET DA NET
03-06-2009, 12:35 PM
that is a bunch of nice bass guys....maybe i should go ninja fishing the night of my 40th b-day, maybe it will serve as a fountain of youth for me!

Everytime i read the title of this thread i want to put it to this song....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwucjznewfw
(2nd dude pictured looks like hittson with a beard and shaved head) :rofl:

Td

Thats too funny :ROFL:

PureAle
03-09-2009, 07:00 PM
how did the ninja go????"

GRUB SLINGER
03-09-2009, 09:44 PM
How did the Sunday ninga go?!?!?! If u do it again count me IN!!!:Dancing Banana:

allday00420
03-10-2009, 07:15 PM
So what happen? Did u guys slay em' on Sunday. I have been wanting to do a ninja session for awhile, but no one to go with.