PDA

View Full Version : 15lb+ carp on 2lb test line!

MagicWorm
02-23-2009, 08:42 PM
Went trout fishing this sunday at yucaipa regional park. Right before I was gonna call it a day I get hit on my green jig. My reel started reelin and I could not keep up. Then I saw a big splash and The fish bolted. It took me a good 15-20 min to land what ended up being a 15lb+ carp. I was using the p-line FLOROCLEAR and man is this stuff strong. It sold me. Now I will not use anything else. Sorry it has been awhile since I posted me and my wife just had a beautiful daughter who is now 4 months old. Can not wait to get her hooked on the sport.

Joshua

Fresh H2O Bill
02-24-2009, 05:50 AM
MagicWorm,

Nice job on the big carp. P-Line is about all I use for bass and I love the stuff. Congratulations to you and your wife on your new daughter! Children are truely a gift from God and a blessing in our lives.

Bill

Matthew 4:19

socalrippin
02-24-2009, 07:21 AM
haha nice! what did you think you had??? once i caught a 23 lb carp while catfishing. i thought it was a big cat obviously. you prolly thought you had the biggest trout in the world!!!

thepuma
02-24-2009, 09:57 AM
:Beer Toast:
Daaaannnnnngggg! Man that sounds like a nice battle. Congratulations on your new Baby girl, and good luck finding the time to fish for at least awhile. Harder with a baby in the house.
Cheers

Bassripper2000
02-24-2009, 03:40 PM
Wow Nice man...

you are extremely lucky because Floroclear blows and sucks more then a $2 hooker