PDA

View Full Version : What boat type does Art Berry Use

low dsrt jon
02-23-2009, 09:14 AM
Art do you use your own boat or do you use a lake rental for your charters?If you use your own how do you launch it with the water level so screwed up?I cant launch my boat and I have had a annual pass since the lake opened. I was one of the first 200 people to register my boat way back when the lake opened.

goseango
02-23-2009, 09:38 AM
Rental Pontoon

redfish
02-23-2009, 05:39 PM
ART has his own private launch ramp.or if the water level drops any more he will have to use his helicopter to air lift his boat.

RamboBoy
02-23-2009, 05:57 PM
Yeah, I am wondering !! Good question. I am puzzled!

basscatcher
02-23-2009, 06:07 PM
he rents a pontoon boat . i have a question though does he fish when he guides people.

God Bless

basscatcher

RamboBoy
02-23-2009, 06:23 PM
Yes he rents a pontoon boat, but in previous his reported, and I looked at it and make view zoom in to a bigger picture, which is his own bass boat. That is how I was wondering and puzzled.

yacker
02-24-2009, 10:39 PM
we went out with Art and he takes one of the pontoon rentals...he does fish a little too if he gets a chance...he's a good guy and knows the lake very well

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-25-2009, 02:52 PM
Art do you use your own boat or do you use a lake rental for your charters?If you use your own how do you launch it with the water level so screwed up?I cant launch my boat and I have had a annual pass since the lake opened. I was one of the first 200 people to register my boat way back when the lake opened.
It's not the boat that gets ya on the fish....knowledge and skills...presentation....experience...these are what the slays come from...the fish do not see what you fish in....it doesnt matter if ur floating on a log or 30k bass boat...

I feel your pain though, having the pass and not being able to use....thats a low blow....hopefully things change in the near future..spawn is right around the corner.

kenmac33
02-26-2009, 05:41 PM
It's not the boat that gets ya on the fish....knowledge and skills...presentation....experience...these are what the slays come from...the fish do not see what you fish in....it doesnt matter if ur floating on a log or 30k bass boat...

I feel your pain though, having the pass and not being able to use....thats a low blow....hopefully things change in the near future..spawn is right around the corner.

I agree with gletemfeelsteelgary. When you fish with Art, Your learning from a guy who honestly puts his whole heart and sole into this sport. This guy has probably thousands of days on the water in hundreds of lakes throughout the country and possibly every condition imaginable. He humbles me everytime I fish with him. Also, i'm sure that anyone here that has fished with the guy will tell you that he holds absolutely nothing back in regards to any fishing questions that you may have.

Sorry for the long winded reply. Here's a couple of pics of Arts Ranger Z520 with the 250 Mercury Pro/XS.

Ken

hoghuntr
02-26-2009, 08:48 PM
I have fished with Art on two different occasions, and each time was a learning experience.
If you can afford it, don't hesitate. I will use the info, and build upon that info, for the rest of my fishing days. It does make a difference. I can’t wait to hire him again.