PDA

View Full Version : Lnl sat 2/21

Frenchy
02-22-2009, 11:03 PM
got in line at about 1am first car there didnt have anyone else show up til about 3am thn people started rollin in saw a few of the phenix boys bob barr and adrian pintor one other guy sry i forgot your name lake opens at six a few guys cut in front of me right as it opens. still get my spot so i wasnt as upset get to the spot aka the point put the lines out waitin for hitts on and sue as they sed they were goin to be there finnally see them around 630 get a few bites on the power mouse before the sun is fully up when the sun finally rises over the hill i tie on a white and yellow mini jig and 3 casts in boom fish on it doesnt feel like a good one thn i see it about five feet out a monster as soon as i saw here she peels drag but i finally subdue here after about five minutes thanx to a great net job to hittson i only have one pic of her but hitts will surely post the pics he has in a report slow all in all a slow day granny fish showed up a lil later caught one as soon as hse arrived. my girlfreind fisrt time fishing lost a five lber on a powermouse but we only got 2 fish for our group but still had fun guy next to us caught a 10.0 around 1 but not much for anyone anywhere boat or shore.

Frenchy
02-22-2009, 11:03 PM
cant figure out how to get pics to show up

Hitts0n
02-23-2009, 12:24 AM
Im making the post now

troutdog
02-23-2009, 12:31 AM
Looking forward to seeing the pics, sorry I missed you guys Sat...congrats on the big fish Frenchy!

TD

Seng90806
02-23-2009, 07:45 AM
i saw the picture...its one fat trout...nice job!!! :LOL:

chivo
02-23-2009, 06:00 PM
got in line at about 1am first car there didnt have anyone else show up til about 3am thn people started rollin in saw a few of the phenix boys bob barr and adrian pintor one other guy sry i forgot your name lake opens at six a few guys cut in front of me right as it opens. still get my spot so i wasnt as upset get to the spot aka the point put the lines out waitin for hitts on and sue as they sed they were goin to be there finnally see them around 630 get a few bites on the power mouse before the sun is fully up when the sun finally rises over the hill i tie on a white and yellow mini jig and 3 casts in boom fish on it doesnt feel like a good one thn i see it about five feet out a monster as soon as i saw here she peels drag but i finally subdue here after about five minutes thanx to a great net job to hittson i only have one pic of her but hitts will surely post the pics he has in a report slow all in all a slow day granny fish showed up a lil later caught one as soon as hse arrived. my girlfreind fisrt time fishing lost a five lber on a powermouse but we only got 2 fish for our group but still had fun guy next to us caught a 10.0 around 1 but not much for anyone anywhere boat or shore.

1am your crazy. why would you go to lnl at 1am to fish when the fish aren't going to be stocked till 25th. I don't think that you had any compatition, i think getting there at 5 or a bit earlier would have be straight.crazy.

HBJapo
02-25-2009, 09:38 AM

Frenchy,

I saw you guys out there from a boat. I thought that was Hitts, but I wasn't sure. One of you guys has a green car with an FNN sticker on the bumper. My buddies and I saw that 10 get pulled up, that was an awesome fish. My buddies got photos. We had 0 luck on the off week, but I did like the large bass boat, perfect for 3. The guy working the dock (can't remember his name) is always helpful also.

Tight lines,

We'll all have to hit it up on a plant week.

Japo :Envious:

Hitts0n
02-25-2009, 10:18 AM
Well why did you come say Hi ? I had my hat on,my Fnn shirt ! I got skunked!:ROFL:

Poxy Boggards
02-25-2009, 10:27 AM
Nice trout Frenchy! Please tell me this one was more than 2 feet from shore...LOL

HBJapo
02-25-2009, 02:42 PM
Well why did you come say Hi ? I had my hat on,my Fnn shirt ! I got skunked!:ROFL:

I didn't see your shirt or I would have, I think I was stunned by that 10 lber that was caught right next to you. (Or matbe I'm still upset about that Chargers loss, LOL :Cool:). I did see one other guy with an FNN shirt, but he didn't even know his screen name. :EyePop:

Japo :Envious:

Eat Sleep Fish
02-25-2009, 03:16 PM
lets see them pics.