PDA

View Full Version : pudd

basscatcher
02-21-2009, 09:01 PM
fished the pudd this morning 2/21/09. fished with a good freind of mine on his boat. it was my das, my freind, and me. we started off at sailboat cove around the shallows and nothing. we moved across the lake and the fishfinder lite up with fish at the bottom. tried everything and nothing they weren't hitting anything. tossed out the hudd and got one hit on it but no take. it was a rush. then went back to sailboat cove and started pitching in the trees got another hit on a famous lure. my dad got a hit on the poles out in front of ailboat cove. we moved to the north shore and tossed out the hudd and guess what another hit this one hit it off the bottom but i must of pulled it out of its mouth. well it was a peaceful morning. water temp went down to 55 so it should be about another month until spawn. take care

God Bless

basscatcher

old pudd fisher
02-21-2009, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the post basscatcher, and it will be a good spring out thier and hope to meet you thier to.

Socal Bassman
02-21-2009, 09:21 PM
Keep at it man, it'll pay off soon I'm sure. Thanks for the report.

LIZARDKING1
02-22-2009, 06:09 AM
This the time to start for BASS.They are there!February is when the big boys are lurking.No need to wait till pre-spawn when all the sight fishing dudes start working the nests and it starts to look like a Bill Dance episode.Good luck!Out.....

a biley
02-22-2009, 10:12 AM
now the question is, who has a boat that us Pudd fisherman can fish from

basscatcher
02-22-2009, 11:40 AM
now the question is, who has a boat that us Pudd fisherman can fish from

i think its time to buy a toon or a kayak.

God Bless

basscatcher