PDA

View Full Version : Another fun day at the Vine with some Toads landed..

VineAssist
02-21-2009, 07:45 PM
Today was a great day to get out and enjoy the lake. The weather finally coperated and the fish responded by going on the chew. A couple of big fish made their way to the scales that we where unable to photograph due to a camera malfunction. But we managed to snap some pictures with our camera phones, (technology rocks!!!!) inovative night crew tactic!! So I will show the pictures that we got and tell you about the ones we did not.
Leading the way today was Kevin Ames of Brea with his 11.6 Rainbow taken from the West shore on Chartruse Power bait. Great job Kevin.
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/irvinelake/KevinAmes.jpg
Next up to the scales was Mrs Nordstrom of Placentia with her 9.6 Rainbow taken while trolling a Rapala with Mr. Bob Nordstrom who also had a 5.12 Rainbow to his credit. Here is Ms. Nordstrom with her fish.
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/irvinelake/Nordstrome.jpg
Following them was Marty "Lotto Master/ Scratcher King" Sauceda of Costa Mesa with his 8.0 Rainbow taken from the Flats with Purple Nymph powerbait.
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/irvinelake/easymoney.jpg
Denise Osiecki of Lake Forest hooked into this beautiful Brown Trout while trolling a Rapala by Trout Island. The Salmanonid went 3.4 on the Lakes scale.
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/irvinelake/DeniseOsiecki.jpg
Now for the one that we did not get a picture of.. Jason Matsaumoto of Redondo landed a very impressive 5.12 Rainbow..However due to a broken digital and the author forgetting that he could take pictures with his cell phone (I am waiting for all the talk on this one cant wait to see it) has the ability to take pictures we did not get a picture of this fish.
Til next time and I promise to remeber the camera.. We hope to see everyone again really soon..Also the Berkley Cup is scheduled for March 14 and that is a Masters Qualifier you can get info about this event at the lake, Bass Pro Shops Show (Feb 28-1st) or the Fred Hall Show (March 4th-8th.) Be sure to stop by our booth and say hi. I will be there allmost every day.. We will have flyers about upcoming events and will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have about these events.

Jimmy

Troutman65
02-21-2009, 08:53 PM
Jimmy, That was one sweet Brown trout .:Cool: Nice going Marty:!!!: Thanks for the post.

bruce watson
02-21-2009, 10:17 PM
Jimmy...how about checking up on that Berkley cup date for us. You said it was going to be on March 14th. I noticed on the Irvine Lake site it says the 15th. Is there something planned on the other day of that weekend and if it is just one day, which one? Thanks guy.

Marley
02-21-2009, 10:43 PM
Will you guys have cool swag and passes to give away at the Hall show?

CRVZ
02-22-2009, 11:08 AM
WTF!! Jimmy, where's Mav's HUGE monster fish picture???? Hahahahaha!!!

Mondo21
02-22-2009, 11:20 AM
Nice pics Jimmy. Congrats to all. Cindy:Big Grin:

pasadenafishin
02-22-2009, 05:50 PM
nice! thats the first time ive ever heard of someone catching something on that purple nymph powerbait.

VineAssist
02-23-2009, 03:13 PM

Too funny. I did not recieve the picture message via Verizon in time for the report. Sorry Crvz.I know Mav would have been stocked to finally make my report. Tell him to get me a Double digit...Hhahahahha.Kidding but next time for sure.

troutdog
02-23-2009, 08:44 PM

CRVZ its probably with the one of my brook that Jimmy took, when dragged me to his photo spot and still didn't bother posting it...I'm glad I took my own dang picture, thanks Yimmy! Maybe I just wasn't wearing the right hat? :ROFL:

TD

VineAssist
02-23-2009, 09:17 PM
Yeah Yeah... But I hear your new nickname is CARPMAN65!!!!!!!!!. And I did post a pic with your Brook somewhere just forgot where.... Now go get me a big Carp Aaron.

Troutman65
02-24-2009, 12:09 AM
Yeah Yeah... But I hear your new nickname is CARPMAN65!!!!!!!!!. And I did post a pic with your Brook somewhere just forgot where.... Now go get me a big Carp Aaron.

Ha Ha Jimmy . Very Funny . Where is my MONKEY ?

troutdog
02-24-2009, 12:11 AM
Ha Ha Jimmy . Very Funny . Where is my MONKEY ?

How do you keep a straight face after that post :ROFL:

TD