PDA

View Full Version : LINCOLN PARK LAKE (los angeles)

B@$$[P][M][P]
02-21-2009, 07:57 AM
KILLER DAY AT LINCOLN PARK IN LA, LANDED *6 GOOD SIZE(between 2 & 3 1/2 pounders) CARPS BETWEEN HOURS OF 10AM AND 4PM. USED A MIX PASTE INCLUDED WAS MASA SOME DOG AND CAT FOOD AND SOME OTHER STICKY STUFF I THINK IT WAS HONEY?? ANYWAYS THEY BIT EVERY OTHER 30 MINUTES, NICE PLACE MY BASS NEVER SHOWED UP BUT ONE OF THE REGULAR LOCAL FISHERMAN LANDED A 3 1/2 POUNDER USING A NICE $20 RAPALA THAT SNAGGED AND STAYED ON HIS SECOND CAST, NICE DONATION TO THE PLACE THO LOL. BUT ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GOOD DAY, OH AND FISH AND GAME SHOWS UP, SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR LICENSE HANDY.

Seng90806
02-21-2009, 08:43 AM
is it carp season? everyone is getting them right now...great job out there :LOL:

chivo
02-21-2009, 02:55 PM
is it carp season? everyone is getting them right now...great job out there :LOL:

Hey Seng you wanna hit up some park lake carps. Yeah, we can take out the microlight rod and reels lined with 2lb test and hit them up with trout livers and crappie intestine's. It will be a blast. I'm sorry, i can't help myself, i will never understand carp fishing, or crap fishing. Make's no sence to me. I don't undertand why anyone would go out and fish for carp. Can someone explain to me why people go out and purposely fish for carp. Not that i want to know, i'm just saying

Eat Sleep Fish
02-21-2009, 03:32 PM
carp...eh...whatever. fight good, but are nastly little critters, or big. lol

good to see the fish n game are showing up.

chivo
02-21-2009, 04:43 PM
good to see the fish n game are showing up.[/QUOTE]

I hear yah on that one, man. Its a good thing. I've heard more reports of F&G Officers showing up at more lakes. It's about time.