PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Sierras Trip 1 Space in Cabin Open

Koshaw
02-19-2009, 09:36 AM
Hello guys/gals! It is almost time again for fun and fishing in the High Sierras!

I will be up in the Sierras at Parchers Resort June 18th-22nd for the Team 57 event! I am actually getting up to Bishop June 17th, got a motel room in Bishop and am acclamating to the altitude.

We have two space available.

With the special deal at Parchers again June 18-22, we pay for 3 days, the 4th day is free!!! Its about 215x3/3. ie $215x3 nights divided by 3=$215.00

If we get another person in the cabin in addition it reduces the cost to $161.25 each.

We have three beds in the cabin and one is empty. ***You do NOT have to stay the whole time! you can also just stay one or up to four days. The cost would be adjusted to the actual number of days you stay with us!***

This is actually a full mountain cabin (very large) #19 with a large kitchen etc, bedroom, dining area, outdoor fire pit, shower, etc.

Here is a link showing the cabin and its layout inside! It is very near one of the creek so you can easily fish there I hear.

We would love to have you along! As a bonus, college buddy and roomate is a gourmet cook and will be preparing the fish we catch as well as other meals/goodies!

Please PM me

Koshaw