PDA

View Full Version : Body of water?

old pudd fisher
02-18-2009, 10:27 PM
Well it's me again just being curious about a body of water that has been thier for a long time, and wonder if it had been ever fished? I think it's in Irwindale and on Irwindale av between Cypress And Arrow right behind Merwin school. I worked at that school sometimes and always wondered about it, and it is fenced off to it must be part off the flood control but thier is always water in it and it looks kind of deep. Let me know if you can thanks.:???:

snag
02-18-2009, 10:32 PM
Nope, it's not worth a ticket and possibly getting fishing gear confiscated.

JMHO

Good luck

Sebastian323
02-19-2009, 01:55 PM
probably another gravel pit/grondwater recharging lake. i believe there are fish in there, but it is probably off limits

HEMAN
02-19-2009, 02:30 PM
i dont think theres fish in there.. i work off Arrow and Vincent.. and drive by it all the time... , can't confirm, but dont think theres fish.

slief
02-19-2009, 04:17 PM
This may or may not help. I heard or read that any man made permanent standing body of water is the state of California is required to be stocked fish to keep the insect population down or something to that effect. This is for water that has not been treated with chemicals such as Chlorine and can sustain life.

Can anybody can confirm that or otherwise?