PDA

View Full Version : Quick stop at peck park

Sebastian323
02-18-2009, 07:45 PM
stopped by peck the other day after all the rain. didn't do any fishing. lake is very full. first pic is view from dam. second is stream feeding the lake. third is some submerged brush, and thelast is looking towards the upper part of the lake. does anyone think that any of this flooded brush and trees will be good bass cover? how to fish it?

smokinflies
02-18-2009, 09:23 PM
stopped by peck the other day after all the rain. didn't do any fishing. lake is very full. first pic is view from dam. second is stream feeding the lake. third is some submerged brush, and thelast is looking towards the upper part of the lake. does anyone think that any of this flooded brush and trees will be good bass cover? how to fish it?

the water level's not gonna stay the height it is now. it'll drop after the rains.
anyways all those submerge trees are just gonna take anglers lures and baits.

GLOOMISBOY
02-18-2009, 09:35 PM
if you know this mudhole you know that this is the perfect time to produce greenbacks. i have fished this flood control hole for a long time and discovered that the bass come up when the water rises...work the bases of the newly submerged brush and you should produce....good luck.

DarkShadow
02-19-2009, 09:08 AM
if you know this mudhole you know that this is the perfect time to produce greenbacks. i have fished this flood control hole for a long time and discovered that the bass come up when the water rises...work the bases of the newly submerged brush and you should produce....good luck.

Makes me think of Jig Pop.

Que pasó con ese cabrón?

He still dealin' with juvenile delinquents o qúe?

calico killer kevin
02-19-2009, 09:41 PM
Flip some flappin hogs around that beeyotch.

GLOOMISBOY
02-20-2009, 12:39 PM
Makes me think of Jig Pop.

Que pasó con ese cabrón?

He still dealin' with juvenile delinquents o qúe?

aren't we all dealing with juvenile delinquents???????

he is around....we need to hit him up to go out fishing...still busy on sundays?????

jbassc
02-20-2009, 12:53 PM
aren't we all dealing with juvenile delinquents???????

He is around....we need to hit him up to go out fishing...still busy on sundays?????

I use to be a juvenile delinquent but i graduated to state prison now im an experienced delinquent.

Mister Twister
02-21-2009, 08:12 PM
stopped by peck the other day after all the rain. didn't do any fishing. lake is very full. first pic is view from dam. second is stream feeding the lake. third is some submerged brush, and thelast is looking towards the upper part of the lake. does anyone think that any of this flooded brush and trees will be good bass cover? how to fish it?That be bass cover alright.Try 7' powerworm, black, 2/0 tru turn hook.12# stren,throw it right in there.work it slow, 3\8 worm sinker,carolina rigged.That stream is a flood control, storm drain,two run in there.Once i saw a reclining chair floating out there in circles, FUNNY, I would not eat anything but trout out of there.That's-IMO-the most polluted water in s.ca. Every thing in the gutters north of it run right into it. Try ninja the quarry across peck rd.

josh626
02-22-2009, 10:56 AM
I went to peck last week too. Fished for about 30mins and left. I didn't catch anything but I wish the water would stay up that high.

smokehound
02-22-2009, 12:27 PM
I use to be a juvenile delinquent but i graduated to state prison now im an experienced delinquent.Hahahaha!

This place actually has decent bass.