PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With a Haunting!!!

City Dad
02-18-2009, 09:03 AM
I think our house is haunted.

What's the most effective way of exorcising spirits of the dead?

My first instinct was to contact a priest... but I'm concerned he'd find more fault with my family and me than with the problematic ghost.

Anyone familiar with the ins-and-outs of animal sacrifice?

appreciate any help!

CD

Troutman65
02-18-2009, 09:14 AM
Try some Holly Water:Wink:

Nessie Hunter
02-18-2009, 09:34 AM
Yep, just call the Priest..
Tell them/him you moved into a new place an need it blessed...
Might mention that it is uncomfortable and has a strange feeling at times????
Like you have no clue why.....

If that doesnt work, Call TAPS, they will do Plumbing repairs while they are there also....:ROFL::ROFL:

See ya on TV.... :Shocked:

Webfoot
02-18-2009, 09:37 AM
C-dad define what is so "problematic" about this "entity"? Also why would and Agnostic be afraid of a ghost? I'm confused here.

sansou
02-18-2009, 09:39 AM
Your realtor did not disclose your house was built on a tilapia cemetary?

Dude....

Troutman65
02-18-2009, 09:41 AM
C-dad define what is so "problematic" about this "entity"? Also why would and Agnostic be afraid of a ghost? I'm confused here.

Good point Weby:LOL:

DarkShadow
02-18-2009, 09:42 AM
Call T.A.P.S.

I'm sure they'll find something, even if the ghost doesn't exist, and make an hour long episode out of it to pad their wallets.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9610/tapsvk8.jpg

Troutman65
02-18-2009, 09:43 AM

Dude....

:ROFL: I guess you slayed too many of them Tailapia and they are upset and Haunting your home.:LOL:

City Dad
02-18-2009, 09:56 AM
C-dad define what is so "problematic" about this "entity"?.

Okay, last night we were sitting down to dinner and one of the girls drawings we'd had taped to the wall just "fell" off... and last week my wife "lost" her car keys... only to find them in the pocket of the coat she wore the day before... my family can't live in such chaos.

Also why would and Agnostic be afraid of a ghost? I'm confused here.

I understand an agnostic to be a person who believes that "God" is so far beyond our puny human understanding that all efforts to define, quantify or speak for him/her/it are pointless at best... and spectacularly inhumane at worst. Being agnostic does not however, preclude me from other silly, illogical beliefs (I won't go into my theory of unicorns conspiring to control band-width allocation.)

Just trying to have a laugh on this cold, cold morning...

City Dad
02-18-2009, 09:58 AM
Yep, just call the Priest..
Tell them/him you moved into a new place an need it blessed...
Might mention that it is uncomfortable and has a strange feeling at times????
Like you have no clue why.....

If that doesnt work, Call TAPS, they will do Plumbing repairs while they are there also....:ROFL::ROFL:

See ya on TV.... :Shocked:

wait a second... a company that can rid my home of the undead and fix that roots in the main problem... what's their number?!?!?!

City Dad
02-18-2009, 10:00 AM

Dude....

I do a sage cerimony before each tilapia hunt... so, I seriously doubt that's the problem... Now, if our house was built on a chilidog cemetary... that would be a different story...

Troutman65
02-18-2009, 10:11 AM
I do a sage cerimony before each tilapia hunt... so, I seriously doubt that's the problem... Now, if our house was built on a chilidog cemetary... that would be a different story...

:ROFL: That was a good one CD:!!!: :ROFL:

baadfish69
02-18-2009, 01:43 PM
Just go with the flow. Hauntings give a house charm.

City Dad
02-18-2009, 02:03 PM
Just go with the flow. Hauntings give a house charm.

dude, you just gave me a vision… an article in Better Crypts and Mausoleums entitled “At Home with the City Spooks.” They’d have a picture of all of us basking in the sunshine of the breakfast nook and appearing amused by the blood seeping from the walls. Then they’d have another picture of me kissing my wife on the neck while she's mixing up a batch of brownies, both of us blissfully unaware of the hooded figure of death wielding his sickle behind us… and behind the hooded figure of death would be our two girls laughing as our dog lifts his leg on whizzes on death’s robe. At the end would be a picture of us relaxing on the patio (which I covered in gorgeous octagon pavers by myself) and watching an earth-bound spirit re-enact the writhing final moments of it’s mortal life when it succumbed to arsenic poisoning from eating a victrola cylinder… now that's charm!

troutdog
02-18-2009, 02:09 PM
How about some holy procure spread about the house?

TD

Granny Fish
02-18-2009, 02:21 PM
Okay, last night we were sitting down to dinner and one of the girls drawings we'd had taped to the wall just "fell" off... and last week my wife "lost" her car keys... only to find them in the pocket of the coat she wore the day before... my family can't live in such chaos.

I've experienced a haunting at my house very simular to your own. :Confused:

Our ghost likes to steal socks from the dryer and appearently has a sweet tooth as well. If I have sweets in the house, they seem to dissapear in the night while I'm sleeping. I've learned to ignor it for the most part but when a door slams closed for no appearent reason that really shakes me up.:EyePop:

ghetto dad
02-18-2009, 02:22 PM
I think our house is haunted.

My first instinct was to contact a priest... but I'm concerned he'd find more fault with my family and me than with the problematic ghost.

Anyone familiar with the ins-and-outs of animal sacrifice?

appreciate any help!

CD

sorry in advance for this...

bring one_leg over and have him talk the ghost out.....:ROFL:
or vent his bag, but I would try the first one, only use this when ABSOLUTELY necessary!!!

GD

City Dad
02-18-2009, 02:25 PM
How about some holy procure spread about the house?

TD

OMG!!! See, this is why I run stun past you guys! What a great idea for a business - an entire line of anti-ghost scents!!!! You know how there are special attractant formulas for different species of fish. Well, how 'bout different repellant forumulas for different species of ghosts and goblins?!?!?!?

Garlic Power Yack for the vampires

Silver Bullet Butter for the werwolves...

yeah, this idea has some legs...

City Dad
02-18-2009, 02:42 PM
I've experienced a haunting at my house very simular to your own. :Confused:

Our ghost likes to steal socks from the dryer and appearently has a sweet tooth as well. If I have sweets in the house, they seem to dissapear in the night while I'm sleeping. I've learned to ignor it for the most part but when a door slams closed for no appearent reason that really shakes me up.:EyePop:

okay, sounds like you an I have the same type of poltergeist...

some of our ghost's favorite tricks;

using mom's lipstick and losing the cap then wiping lipstick-smeared hands on the sofa

taking two bites out of an apple, putting it back in the fridge

eating at the computer desk, then touching the computer moniter with it's greasy littel fingers.

putting glitter on the dog.

yeah, we've got one busy other-worldly being living with us...

GeordyBass
02-18-2009, 03:46 PM
Call T.A.P.S.

I'm sure they'll find something, even if the ghost doesn't exist, and make an hour long episode out of it to pad their wallets.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9610/tapsvk8.jpg

i'm a big fan and i'll admit it too...lol...I think out of about 20 cases only 1 or two they've considered it haunted...the rest are not haunted or may have something "paranormal",but not haunted...:Wink:

Hey citydad...leave a voice recorder and video camera on overnight in the most active location...then review it...maybe you'll find something???:EyePop:

GeordyBass
02-18-2009, 03:49 PM

Bring one_leg over and have him talk the ghost out.....:rofl:
Or vent his bag, but i would try the first one, only use this when absolutely necessary!!!

Gd

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

:Twisted::Twisted::Twisted:

City Dad
02-18-2009, 03:58 PM
...vent his bag...

GD

because he plays the bagpipes... right? Oh dear god, let it be bagpipes...

ghetto dad
02-18-2009, 04:00 PM
because he plays the bagpipes... right? Oh dear god, let it be bagpipes...

lmao...ask anyone that went on the spitfire awhile back.......

GD

GeordyBass
02-18-2009, 04:26 PM
lmao...ask anyone that went on the spitfire awhile back.......

Gd
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wingnut
02-18-2009, 10:56 PM
I don't have any problems living with ghosts... they're kinda fun. :LOL:

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Picture009-7-1.jpg

Liteliner
02-18-2009, 11:08 PM

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Picture009-7-1.jpg

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::EyePop::EyePop::EyePop: Thats gotta be one of them multi character costumes......

Citydad i do know a few real shamans that would take care of the problem.:Wink:

GeordyBass
02-18-2009, 11:44 PM

that reminds me of 3 same letters....lol....Wingpug,Tell Arthur that he owes you double the scooby snax for din din because of your costume....lol....

baadfish69
02-19-2009, 12:35 AM
OMG Wingnut....I dang near choked on my bagel when I saw your post! Too funny......

Sue
02-19-2009, 12:45 AM

bring one_leg over and have him talk the ghost out.....:ROFL:
or vent his bag, but I would try the first one, only use this when ABSOLUTELY necessary!!!

GD

I'd rather have him vent the bag than talk.......

/*****!

CASTAWAY
02-19-2009, 09:18 AM
Haunting!!!!?????

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

ghetto dad
02-19-2009, 09:27 AM

:ROFL: :ROFL: Maybe you should have "rounded" WN pugs hood...he looks like he belongs in the south.....

GD

ghetto dad
02-19-2009, 09:30 AM
I'd rather have him vent the bag than talk.......

/*****!

Aparently, you were not on the Spitfire with us......:ROFL:

GD

Scoring Machine
02-19-2009, 02:10 PM

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z288/spank05/large_12789.jpg

Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night?

Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic?

Have you or your family ever seen a spook, spectre or ghost?

If the answer is "yes," then don't wait another minute. Pick up the phone and call the professionals...

Our courteous and efficient staff is on call 24 hours a day to serve all your supernatural elimination needs.

We're ready to believe you.