PDA

View Full Version : body of water off Imperial and Carmenita

a biley
02-17-2009, 10:45 PM
saw it on google maps, looks like a gated community... anyone know info on this? fishing allowed and so on?

striker
02-17-2009, 11:08 PM
Now, I don't know how old you are, but if you're in your early to late teens, I say ninja the spot. From your profile pic, you look like you're older than 20. With that being said, why trespass a gated area, have your gear taken away by the cops, and than being thrown in the slammer with bubba and tiny. Ain't worth it man. I ain't going to go fish some bass only to have bubba and tiny inspect my a**.

a biley
02-17-2009, 11:12 PM
Now, I don't know how old you are, but if you're in your early to late teens, I say ninja the spot. From your profile pic, you look like you're older than 20. With that being said, why trespass a gated area, have your gear taken away by the cops, and than being thrown in the slammer with bubba and tiny. Ain't worth it man. I ain't going to go fish some bass only to have bubba and tiny inspect my a**.

what i mean is if i get invited, is that lake fishable. some gated areas with lakes don't even allow residents to fish...

FishEye
02-18-2009, 01:01 AM
You must be a tool thinking about "bubba and tiny" annihilating your arse. It must be from experience huh? anyways, biley go out there and try that ish out. Why not? someones gotta do it. I know if you dont, I will. What if the place is a bass mecca thats never been touched, you'll never know till u try. Unless you wanna be a douche like Striker and be scurred of a lil county. C'mon halmes for real they'll kick you out or give u a ticket. You really think they'll lock you up for bass fishing a private area? Yah, they may arrest you at worst, but you'll be out in a couple of hours on OR and just have to see the judge and explain that you were just fishing to relax. Actually, ima google that ish right now. Hit me up if you wanna go down there and check it out.

lates

Liteliner
02-18-2009, 01:11 AM

Ninja's dont get caught.... :Cool:

striker
02-18-2009, 01:19 AM
You must be a tool thinking about "bubba and tiny" annihilating your arse. It must be from experience huh? anyways, biley go out there and try that ish out. Why not? someones gotta do it. I know if you dont, I will. What if the place is a bass mecca thats never been touched, you'll never know till u try. Unless you wanna be a douche like Striker and be scurred of a lil county. C'mon halmes for real they'll kick you out or give u a ticket. You really think they'll lock you up for bass fishing a private area? Yah, they may arrest you at worst, but you'll be out in a couple of hours on OR and just have to see the judge and explain that you were just fishing to relax. Actually, ima google that ish right now. Hit me up if you wanna go down there and check it out.

lates

Ha ha, fools like you crack me up. If you read the response carefully, I never said the guy couldn't fish the spot. Just letting him know about the consequences of doing so.

FishEye
02-18-2009, 03:45 AM
"From your profile pic, you look like you're older than 20. With that being said, why trespass a gated area, have your gear taken away by the cops, and than being thrown in the slammer with bubba and tiny. Ain't worth it man. I ain't going to go fish some bass only to have bubba and tiny inspect my a**."

what the hell does being 20 have to do with anything? Doesnt matter how old you are, you can fish ninja anywhere at any age. So striker did you really have your gear takin away and railed by "tiny" for bass fishing? Obviously your not a bass angler, so I understand why you dont know ish about "ninja" fishing. Go fish Powerbait and sit on your arse because it seems like thats all your capable of.

DKCbassman
02-18-2009, 10:37 AM
it's SouthSIde's hood. It gets hot on the weekends, a lot of clicks and snappers. I think there are some better choices to ninja.

JaSerio Bait
02-18-2009, 11:23 AM
Where is this place u speak of I looked and cant locate is it closer to another st .........
as for it possible being gated usually there will be small lock looking icon near the entrence of the community I didnt see any ......notto mention it is heavly industrial area around there not many homes......... I have a friend in the area hes checking it out ........ Fish ON! x>~

a biley
02-18-2009, 11:35 AM
Where is this place u speak of I looked and cant locate is it closer to another st .........
as for it possible being gated usually there will be small lock looking icon near the entrence of the community I didnt see any ......notto mention it is heavly industrial area around there not many homes......... I have a friend in the area hes checking it out ........ Fish ON! x>~

my bad, valley view/ imperial

JaSerio Bait
02-18-2009, 11:41 AM
Ive found that place same as u on yahoo maps ...........Im going to find out what the community is calld ........and see what the reg's on fishing is Ill get back to u ........

JaSerio Bait
02-18-2009, 11:58 AM
a biley pm sent with the GOODS!

a biley
02-18-2009, 12:07 PM
a biley pm sent with the GOODS!

:Razz: so when we going!? :High Five:

JaSerio Bait
02-18-2009, 12:10 PM
I told the lady I would check out the ground next sat and meet with her ..........I work 8-5 pm in dt long beach .......so most likely the weekend ........but not this one Im going to the derby at prado lake to fish / camp
So hows next sat morn the 28th

a biley
02-18-2009, 12:34 PM
as long as it's after 10 am, i'll be at work

misterBAITer
02-18-2009, 01:33 PM
That little lake is a part of the Lake Park Mobilehome Communities in La Mirada. I couldn't find any fishing info on it.

jlgarciaiii22
02-18-2009, 02:04 PM
That little lake is a part of the Lake Park Mobilehome Communities in La Mirada. I couldn't find any fishing info on it. Your exactly right.... Mobilehome park, I did some work there awhile back, Looked more like a muddy puddle than a fishable lake!

smitty99
02-18-2009, 04:00 PM
Might be some carp in it....meh

The Rookie
02-18-2009, 04:58 PM
I live in the area and it is probably a private lake. What is the deal with these lakes. They all have intimidating signs 'no trespass....violators will be prosecuted...cctv...etc.' but what is the real deal. I see these lakes all over
romneya & brookhurst, malvern & burning tree, and the big one out in yorba linda north of esperanza. My aunt and uncle live in woodbridge in irvine are those lakes good to fish?? Anyone have experience with getting caught? Or what lure to use in there to get some bass? (c&r only)

Fishingmonkee
02-18-2009, 05:49 PM
"From your profile pic, you look like you're older than 20. With that being said, why trespass a gated area, have your gear taken away by the cops, and than being thrown in the slammer with bubba and tiny. Ain't worth it man. I ain't going to go fish some bass only to have bubba and tiny inspect my a**."

what the hell does being 20 have to do with anything? Doesnt matter how old you are, you can fish ninja anywhere at any age. So striker did you really have your gear takin away and railed by "tiny" for bass fishing? Obviously your not a bass angler, so I understand why you dont know ish about "ninja" fishing. Go fish Powerbait and sit on your arse because it seems like thats all your capable of.

i applaud you my friend for sitting behind a computer screen and throwing all the bad words you know at a fellow member on FNN. I guess this must be from selective reading, You can ninja fish any lake, at any age but being 20, i guess it implied that you're wise enough and smart enough to not ninja fish a lake and get arrested and thrown in the slammer and spend a day at court, waiting for the judge and explaining to him why you ignored the trespassing signs. you are extremely smart and wise, i applaud you for going to great length to catch a fish. :Fishing Hole:

striker
02-18-2009, 06:27 PM
"Obviously your not a bass angler, so I understand why you dont know ish about "ninja" fishing. Go fish Powerbait and sit on your arse because it seems like thats all your capable of.

Yeah, you're right. I don't fish bass, trout or city lakes. I'm used to getting wsb, yellows, bft's and yft's.

a biley
02-18-2009, 07:16 PM
Yeah, you're right. I don't fish bass, trout or city lakes. I'm used to getting wsb, yellows, bft's and yft's.

how lame...

j/k! lol

chivo
02-18-2009, 07:51 PM
I work no more than 1/4 mile from that spot. The cops are thick. I'm not telling you not to fish the area, but don't get caught. If i your thinking about the spot i'm thinking of, than forget it. There's no fish in there, but i'm not 100% sure. I know some people that live in the area, i think your talking about, i'll ask around. I wouldn't count on it though.

chivo
02-18-2009, 07:58 PM
I see the place your talking about. It's down the ways from my friends bar also there's a KFC right up the way. DON'T GET CAUGHT THERE!!!! may look like a nice place but, stuff goes on around that area 24/7. the cops patroll that area heavily. It doesn't look like a place where fish area at. but go for it if you may. Watch out for the wino's and tweekers.

old pudd fisher
02-18-2009, 09:22 PM
I see the place your talking about. It's down the ways from my friends bar also there's a KFC right up the way. DON'T GET CAUGHT THERE!!!! may look like a nice place but, stuff goes on around that area 24/7. the cops patroll that area heavily. It doesn't look like a place where fish area at. but go for it if you may. Watch out for the wino's and tweekers.

:EyePop:I used to live a mile away from thier and you said it Chivo. Thier is lots of better places to fish with no wierd tweekers and wino's around.:Neutral: