PDA

View Full Version : yuciapa privatepond! 2dd's(pics)ohhhhhbabbby

the spinning reel bandit
02-17-2009, 07:01 PM
we got permission to fish this pond that we have been tryin to fish forever cause we heard of the quality fish that were supposed to be in there!!!! we got rained on a little but it was well worth it!!! we caught 5 fish today and 3 out of the 5 were 2-4lbs and they were all skinny with huge heads, but we caught to kickers at 10.8 and 10.2lbs!!!!!! they would have been prolly 13lbs if they had some girth!!!! one of the big ones had a blind eye!!! weapons were black w/ purple flake carolina rigged and flylined!!! lc real cali!!! through spinnerbaits, cranks, and some topwaters for no love!!!!

samgann93
02-17-2009, 07:34 PM
NICE BASS!!!!!
im jealous, i want a honeyhole. haha

HEMAN
02-17-2009, 07:50 PM
very nice... you need a trolling motor on that sail boat. haha

PHISHnutS
02-17-2009, 08:06 PM
I know pictures rarely do fish any justice but it's reaaallly hard to believe those are 10lb bass. If they weren't all head they might be 10, a fish with no belly won't weigh much.

Sorry to hate but damn, little bit too obvious.

the spinning reel bandit
02-17-2009, 08:11 PM
I know pictures rarely do fish any justice but it's reaaallly hard to believe those are 10lb bass. If they weren't all head they might be 10, a fish with no belly won't weigh much.

we weighed them on 2 different scales and each was with in 1-2oz. on each scale!!!! this is exactly why i stoped posting!!!!

PHISHnutS
02-17-2009, 08:14 PM
we weighed them on 2 different scales and each was with in 1-2oz. on each scale!!!! this is exactly why i stoped posting!!!!

Sorry man, like i said pictures rarely do the fish any justice.

You have no reason to lie, my bad.

Ambassadorhawg
02-17-2009, 08:32 PM
I want to go there also but I can't see where you are because you blocked out the background!

I guess I will have to hire a private investigator to follow you everywhere you go from now on...watch your back!

jbassc
02-17-2009, 08:37 PM

Look dont think im hating but those fish are skinny as f:Censored: theres no way in hell those bass are 10 pounders just about a month ago my homey bassdma caught an 11 pounder and the fish had a stomach the size of a basketball those fish look like maybe 5 pouders at most but if people want to beleive well to each its own.

PS,CHECK BATTERIES ON SCALE.

steve092
02-17-2009, 08:47 PM
Dang, nice ones.

a biley
02-17-2009, 08:47 PM
Look dont think im hating but those fish are skinny as f:Censored: theres no way in hell those bass are 10 pounders just about a month ago my homey bassdma caught an 11 pounder and the fish had a stomach the size of a basketball those fish look like maybe 5 pouders at most but if people want to beleive well to each its own.

PS,CHECK BATTERIES ON SCALE.

although those bass are skinny, they are definitely well over 5. Weird seeing bass that big with skinny bodies. I believe they are near that 10 lb mark, I finally saw a 5 lber in person, and those are def bigger, you're also not holding it close to the camera to make it appear bigger like others do, and they still look big

the spinning reel bandit
02-17-2009, 08:57 PM
5 lbs!!!! ha ha ha!!!!! ive proll caught twice as many 10lb fish than most people! i diddent think either was that big at first, but thats what two different scales said! and i just put new batteries in my scale last night!!!!!

jbassc
02-17-2009, 08:57 PM
although those bass are skinny, they are definitely well over 5. Weird seeing bass that big with skinny bodies. I believe they are near that 10 lb mark, I finally saw a 5 lber in person, and those are def bigger, you're also not holding it close to the camera to make it appear bigger like others do, and they still look big

Look like i said if you want to beleive then thats on you i have thousand of pictures with bass and i know those bass are not close to 10 pounders if you look at the second picture the bass is not even that long and unless that bait is the size of a huddleston that bass looks about 20 inches at most look at his hand around the tail his fingers are almost around the whole tail.

BingJr
02-17-2009, 09:09 PM
NICE BASS!!!!!
im jealous, i want a honeyhole. haha

If you black out the background of a picture, every place is a honey hole and every fish is a beauty. Its the secret of internet fishing.

the spinning reel bandit
02-17-2009, 09:14 PM
your name should be " HE WHO KNOWS ALL" and that a lucky craft real california and it about 7in so it is almost the size of a hud!!!

Vman
02-17-2009, 09:15 PM
I am glad you caught some fish. I have no reason to hate or belittle what you have done. BUT, those are not 10 pounders.

Just my two cents. I am not calling you a liar, but they simple do not look anywhere bigger than 7lbs or so.

BTW, I used to work as a graphic artist so I 've seen countless wide angle lense shots and can instinctively decipher the real size of something.

jbassc
02-17-2009, 09:15 PM
I caught fish that look similar to yours heres one it was long and skinny and it was only 5 pounds and look at bassdmas 11 pounder its five times bigger than mine .H eres an old picture of a skinny bass.

ps.you do the math,dam i use to be skinny those were the good old days.

a biley
02-17-2009, 09:18 PM
Look like i said if you want to beleive then thats on you i have thousand of pictures with bass and i know those bass are not close to 10 pounders if you look at the second picture the bass is not even that long and unless that bait is the size of a huddleston that bass looks about 20 inches at most look at his hand around the tail his fingers are almost around the whole tail.

like i said, they MAY be near the 10 mark, but those are def bigger than 5.

the spinning reel bandit
02-17-2009, 09:21 PM
I am glad you caught some fish. I have no reason to hate or belittle what you have done. BUT, those are not 10 pounders.

Just my two cents. I am not calling you a liar, but they simple do not look anywhere bigger than 7lbs or so.

BTW, I used to work as a graphic artist so I 've seen countless wide angle lense shots and can instinctively decipher the real size of something.

7-8lbs is what i thought at first when i saw the fish!!! just what the scales said!

the owner asked if i would not show the background so in respects for their wishes!!!

nice fish!!!!

and again this is why i stoped posting!!!

Rooster
02-17-2009, 09:29 PM
Nice bass, Hope 2 see more post and pics from you again. Props

jbassc
02-17-2009, 09:34 PM
your name should be " HE WHO KNOWS ALL" and that a lucky craft real california and it about 7in so it is almost the size of a hud!!!

I dont know it all but one thing i do know those fish are not 10 pounders,Dont try to insult my intellegence.

the spinning reel bandit
02-17-2009, 09:43 PM
you must want to argue with some one! how is it that i can give you a complement on your fish on my post but not once did you atleased give a complement! calm down killer!!!! dont get your thong in a bunch it will mess the tuck and tape job up!!!!! lol im so funny!!!!!

jbassc
02-17-2009, 09:50 PM
[quote=the spinning reel bandit;310403]you must want to argue with some one! how is it that i can give you a complement on your fish on my post but not once did you atleased give a complement! calm down killer!!!! dont get your thong in a bunch it will mess the tuck and tape job up!!!!! lol im so funny!!!!![/quot

wha..wha..wha stop crying if im to much of a man for you ,then i wont hurt your feelings and wont reply to your post.Heres a compliment so you could sleep good tonight (GOOD FISH MAN).

the spinning reel bandit
02-17-2009, 09:56 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now i can rest at last!!!! hey brotha no hard feeling! but sometime we(me aswell) just need to rember what we are on this site for! im on here to learn and help others if there is something that i can give! again no hard feelings!!!

jbassc
02-17-2009, 10:03 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now i can rest at last!!!! hey brotha no hard feeling! but sometime we(me aswell) just need to rember what we are on this site for! im on here to learn and help others if there is something that i can give! again no hard feelings!!!

YEAH YOUR RIGHT BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH A LITTLE DRAMA BEFORE BED:LOL:.

PS.NO HARD FEELINGS:Razz: OH AND NICE FISH REAL TALK.

a biley
02-17-2009, 10:36 PM
what?! no more fighting?! lol anyways, good fish to the BOTH of you, I know i never caught anything that big... YET! only been fishing about a year now. I'll get one!

jbassc
02-17-2009, 10:42 PM
what?! No more fighting?! Lol anyways, good fish to the both of you, i know i never caught anything that big... Yet! Only been fishing about a year now. I'll get one!

its your turn to fight hey you know what lets look for a lil mistery report so you could go at it with him:lol:j/k.

a biley
02-17-2009, 10:48 PM
its your turn to fight hey you know what lets look for a lil mistery report so you could go at it with him:lol:j/k.

haha he's too young! how about.... YOU!!! lol, let me ninja with you! i've never been!

Liteliner
02-17-2009, 11:04 PM
Man those are some super long bass. Nice job man.

{BASSMAN7}
02-18-2009, 12:53 AM
I dont know it all but one thing i do know those fish are not 10 pounders,Dont try to insult my intellegence.

why dont you just let it go...if his scale said 10 lbs then let it be there is no way you can prove it...i my self think they were 8 lbs...either way good catch man keep them coming..

Seng90806
02-18-2009, 01:32 AM
and again this is why i stoped posting!!!

just post and let all the haters hate man...if you keep responding they will keep hating...great going out there

fishntime
02-18-2009, 02:54 AM
Holy Sh??! Way to go on private land.

Ambassadorhawg
02-18-2009, 06:25 AM
just post and let all the haters hate man...if you keep responding they will keep hating...great going out there

Nobody really "hates". The gang is just giving him a hard time that's all.

Fact: He caught some impressive fish in a place that nobody else can get into.

That's all the reason anybody needs to start up and mess with the poor guy. He's teasing us with his "secret spot" catches and we are just giving it back a little, that's all.

This is just a sample of some " FNN FUNNIN' ABOUT"! LOL!!!!

...U tease us, u gonna get teased a whole bunch back at u!

Oh, and I already hired a private investigator to tail you around for a while, spinning reel bandit, I signed the papaers late last night. He starts today...heee heee

Fish-N-Fool
02-18-2009, 07:23 AM
As some of you have already eluded to there is always a bit of hate and allot of envy. Bottom line is you know what you caught and that is all that should really matter.

Whatever those fish weighed all I know is that those LMB are better quality than what I have been catching.

Nice Job

Tight Lines

BassinPLS
02-18-2009, 09:20 AM

Don't stop posting. There will always be negative people in the world. Too bad for them that their world is so dark!

Those were beautiful fish. Congratulations on you success.

BassinPLS

makersmark
02-18-2009, 12:50 PM
Damn that lake needs some serious forage

PureAle
02-18-2009, 01:14 PM
way to go man, those are some huge bass.

PureAle

MAVERICK27
02-18-2009, 02:01 PM
Great fish! the weight really doesn't matter. What really matters is when am I going fishing there? :)

Ragetron
02-18-2009, 05:33 PM
I think its awesome that these guys KNOW that those fish are not 10+ #s. You can tell from a picture without a doubt the weight of a fish huh? What about the guys in the photos? Thats an amazing skill. So you've seen one fish at 11 #s and it was fatter so there's no way these fish are 10 lbs? Good for you dog. I agree they look skinny, and don't look 10+ to me. But these guys were there with, according to them, two seperate scales that read the same. And you want to argue that you are can refute them. Amazing. I don't even know why someone would do that.

R

nismotech91
02-18-2009, 07:41 PM
Nice fish!

CALFISHER4EVR
02-18-2009, 08:07 PM
I don't think you even caught those in yucaipa!!! You are going to have to take me there and prove it.:ROFL: Enjoy your catch dude. Anything above 3lbs is a nice lmb. Nice Job!!!

WARRIORMIKE
02-18-2009, 08:32 PM
Josh, yea homie those fish have to be at least 8.8643 lb fish. Definitely not a 9 or a 10. I still think that the background looks like DVL :Secret:

FlyNut
02-18-2009, 08:38 PM
DUDE way to score some buckets. that is for sure the moon and Hawaii, didn't any of you see the sailboat and rocket?!?

lurk 182
02-18-2009, 09:20 PM
Damn that lake needs some serious forage

exactly. those fish definately have 10lb. heads. stock some trout and they'll go ten by may for sure. i'm not gonna doubt your scale but based on the pics ten seems like a strech unless you fellas are 6'6". nice backgroundshopping either way.

GeordyBass
02-18-2009, 09:49 PM
Nice fish bro!!!

Ignore the haters dude,,,If it's 10lbs.+ its 10lbs.+ whether you lie or not...no skunk and good memories!:Cool:

jbassc
02-18-2009, 10:55 PM
why dont you just let it go...if his scale said 10 lbs then let it be there is no way you can prove it...i my self think they were 8 lbs...either way good catch man keep them coming..

Let it go what the hell are you talking about this conversation between me and spinning reel bandit was way over before you were even logged on next time read the dam thread.

jbassc
02-18-2009, 10:59 PM
I think its awesome that these guys KNOW that those fish are not 10+ #s. You can tell from a picture without a doubt the weight of a fish huh? What about the guys in the photos? Thats an amazing skill. So you've seen one fish at 11 #s and it was fatter so there's no way these fish are 10 lbs? Good for you dog. I agree they look skinny, and don't look 10+ to me. But these guys were there with, according to them, two seperate scales that read the same. And you want to argue that you are can refute them. Amazing. I don't even know why someone would do that.

R

IF you agree that there not ten pounders then what the hell are you talking about you already agreed with me your reply makes no sense.

jbassc
02-18-2009, 11:03 PM
yeah your right but you know what theres nothing wrong with a little drama before bed:lol:.

Ps.no hard feelings:razz: Oh and nice fish real talk.

this is for all you late comers this conversation has been squashed along time ago read the dam thread.

tacklejunkie
02-19-2009, 08:10 AM
I know a couple ponds with some fatties I should go see about soon :Secret:
Nice toads bro! Keep it up. Who cares what they weighed!

Stormcrow
02-19-2009, 09:04 AM
I can tell you this, it really doesnt matter what the fish weigh...Your fish are seriously malnourished. I doubt they put up much of a fight. You might wanna tell your land owner to dump about 500 crawdads and Several pounds of mosquito fish in there along with some aquatic plants to support frogs, insects, and the like or your "chicken salad" hole is gonna turn to "chicken S***."

Have a nice day!

JD1174
02-19-2009, 12:08 PM
Don't stop posting. There will always be negative people in the world. Too bad for them that their world is so dark!

Those were beautiful fish. Congratulations on you success.

BassinPLS

People are just disputing some outrageous claims. When you put up some pictures that do not back up the claim, people can dispute.

Why are you so ******* meladramatic ? What is so dark about their world? You sound like a ******* lonely queen to me.

Those are NOT beautiful fish. Whose *** are you kissing? They are malmourish like Ethiopians.

Everything I said above, I meant it in a nice way. Have a nice day. Oh BTW, Don't worry, he 's not going to stop posting. Really. I swear.

JD1174
02-19-2009, 12:16 PM
I know a couple ponds with some fatties I should go see about soon :Secret:
Nice toads bro! Keep it up. Who cares what they weighed!

Who cares what they weighted ? Everybody !!!

Those are some sick ( not well ) looking bass. Underfed, malnourished. Why can't you see that?

Okay, I know I being "negative" here, right ? Let 's just cut the craps and stop trying to ********

DarkShadow
02-19-2009, 12:24 PM
Those fish are at least 15#.

LateFisher
02-19-2009, 12:26 PM
who cares what they weighted ? Everybody !!!

Those are some sick ( not well ) looking bass. Underfed, malnourished. Why can't you see that?

Okay, i know i being "negative" here, right ? Let 's just cut the craps and stop trying to suck each others dicks.

We have woman and children reading these posts, and I for one don't appreciate your out of line comments, keep them at your local bar where you belong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbassc
02-19-2009, 12:33 PM
People are just disputing some outrageous claims. When you put up some pictures that do not back up the claim, people can dispute.

Why are you so ******* meladramatic ? What is so dark about their world? You sound like a ******* lonely queen to me.

Those are NOT beautiful fish. Whose *** are you kissing? They are malmourish like Ethiopians.

Everything I said above, I meant it in a nice way. Have a nice day. Oh BTW, Don't worry, he 's not going to stop posting. Really. I swear.

Man finally someone who is not scared to tell it like it is if those bass looked like 10 pounders i would not say otherwise.

jbassc
02-19-2009, 12:34 PM

Okay, I know I being "negative" here, right ? Let 's just cut the craps and stop trying to suck each others dicks.

You need to watch your mouth.

the spinning reel bandit
02-19-2009, 12:36 PM
Its ok guys!!!!! 90percent of fish are caught by 10 percent of the anglers!!!! And i bet hes just mad that hes not part of the 10 percent!!!!and hes prolly uses his spinning reel up side down!!!! Ha ha ha

MAVERICK27
02-19-2009, 12:36 PM
state your point JD, but try and do it gracefully...this is a public forum

tacklejunkie
02-19-2009, 01:01 PM

Okay, I know I being "negative" here, right ? Let 's just cut the craps and stop trying to suck each others dicks.

I personally don't think those bass are undernourished. Obviously not a pig though.
They look like typical pond bass that don't woof down trout on a regular basis to me. I've caught huge headed fish with no gut even from ponds with plenty of trout and other forage. I've also caught huge belly bass from ponds with no forage besides other bass.

GuiltyByAssociation
02-19-2009, 01:13 PM
Go to a real lake, with real skills, with real fish, i guess your not part of the 10 percent either, And you have caught how many 10# fish? If so, you should have a 10# fish on your avatar not a 3# fish. :Shocked:

Real talk my nigga. Reality Check!

jbassc
02-19-2009, 01:15 PM
Go to a real lake, with real skills, with real fish, i guess your not part of the 10 percent either, And you have caught how many 10# fish? If so, you should have a 10# fish on your avatar not a 3# fish. :Shocked:

Real talk my nigga. Reality Check!

ha..ha..ha..

the spinning reel bandit
02-19-2009, 01:19 PM
go to a real lake, with real skills, with real fish, i guess your not part of the 10 percent either, and you have caught how many 10# fish? If so, you should have a 10# fish on your avatar not a 3# fish. :shocked:

Real talk my nigga. Reality check!

actually i have caught over 40lmb over 10lbs! Last year alone i caught 12 that were a dd+!!!! And thats my avatar cause that pic makes me look swole!!!!! And i aint yo nigga!!!!

J. Owen
02-19-2009, 01:27 PM
man lots of haters!!!
may be some congrads are in order??
nice fish buddy

JD1174
02-19-2009, 01:29 PM
I apologize for my foul language. I edited the original post but will acknowledge my screw up.

I am blue collar, unrefined, and get pissed off too easy when I see what I consider BS and people blindly backing it up.

BTW, Spinningreel bandit, I can understand how you want those fish to be 10 pounders. I am just stating my mind. I am part of the 10 percent my friend but that is not the point. How can I be jealous of you when I know there is nothing special here.

J. Owen
02-19-2009, 01:29 PM
actually i have caught over 40lmb over 10lbs! Last year alone i caught 12 that were a dd+!!!! And thats my avatar cause that pic makes me look swole!!!!! And i aint yo nigga!!!!

lets try not to make this racial man
i dont mean to talk sh@t but i am sure you would not call this man a n^gg*r to his face
dont be a punk man
keep it chill

nice fish keep it up!!!

the spinning reel bandit
02-19-2009, 01:37 PM
lets try not to make this racial man
i dont mean to talk sh@t but i am sure you would not call this man a n^gg*r to his face
dont be a punk man
keep it chill

nice fish keep it up!!!

im not racial at all!!!! He tried calling me his nigga!!! I dont expect anyone to be jealouse!!!! And it is speacial whenever any one catches a fish, its what keeps us fishing!!!! And thats special!!!!

Stormcrow
02-19-2009, 01:39 PM
I personally don't think those bass are undernourished. Obviously not a pig though.
They look like typical pond bass that don't woof down trout on a regular basis to me. I've caught huge headed fish with no gut even from ponds with plenty of trout and other forage. I've also caught huge belly bass from ponds with no forage besides other bass.

Hmmm TJ those fish do NOT look healthy at all. Large heads and a small body is a sign of long term starvation and stunted growth. Im surprised you didnt agree with that. You are always pretty knowledgable.

As far as the fat fish you have caught in other water, there was probably lots of forage available, you just didnt see it at the time. Bass cannot solely feed on baby bass. Its a vicious cycle of energy loss that cant continue for very long.

J. Owen
02-19-2009, 01:45 PM
i agree for real
**** it nice fish man

tacklejunkie
02-19-2009, 01:55 PM
Hmmm TJ those fish do NOT look healthy at all. Large heads and a small body is a sign of long term starvation and stunted growth. Im surprised you didnt agree with that. You are always pretty knowledgable.

As far as the fat fish you have caught in other water, there was probably lots of forage available, you just didnt see it at the time. Bass cannot solely feed on baby bass. Its a vicious cycle of energy loss that cant continue for very long.
They don't look like pigs, but they don't necessarily look like they are unhealthy. I've seen unhealthier bass from perris with bigger guts but all deformed and funky. You know the fish at vail are grubbin mad panfish but they're still all big mouth little body too.

I think the bass in trout stocked areas have a tendency to grow fatter guts from the genes their parents pass on from eating tons of trouts. I don't think they dump trout in vail...

GuiltyByAssociation
02-19-2009, 02:08 PM

Right! Say whatever you like to make yourself feel swole. Its koo dawg. Keep fishing your pond to make yourself feel like a better angler.:Secret::ROFL:

Stormcrow
02-19-2009, 02:34 PM
They don't look like pigs, but they don't necessarily look like they are unhealthy. I've seen unhealthier bass from perris with bigger guts but all deformed and funky. You know the fish at vail are grubbin mad panfish but they're still all big mouth little body too.

I think the bass in trout stocked areas have a tendency to grow fatter guts from the genes their parents pass on from eating tons of trouts. I don't think they dump trout in vail...

You know that may be true. It could be genetics that explains the bizarre head to body size differences. I know that many private ponds suffer from an imbalance in the food web so I was just hypothesizing. Im sure more goes into it than that.

the spinning reel bandit
02-19-2009, 04:24 PM
right! Say whatever you like to make yourself feel swole. Its koo dawg. Keep fishing your pond to make yourself feel like a better angler.:secret::rofl:

i dont know what your reasons are for fishing, but i fish for fun!!!! Its not that seriouse to me!!!! And that was the only time i have ever fished that pond!!! And im pretty satisfied with my skills!!! And dont be jealouse cause you a fatt ***!!!! And prolly dont take care of yourself!!!!

tmartin
02-19-2009, 05:59 PM
Nice bass bro, I'd love to catch me some like that. I hope to see more of your post, keep it up.

For the second and third page I thought I was on the Springer gone fishing show.

+2 or -2 lbs who cares the guys posting some great pics of some nice bass.

a biley
02-19-2009, 06:46 PM
wow so much hatred... lame comments by big headed idiots with egos, I won't say who you are, but you damn well know who you are. He caught those fish, although they may not look 10, who knows?!? he weighed it on 2 scales. What's in the fishes belly?

You know some items of identical size can weight significantly different. A teaspoon of the suns hot lava weighs over a ton! A bass who just ate a 1 lb. trout will look exactly the same!!! The stomach will expand later on when it exceeds the regular capacity!

perhaps the bass was muscular?! muscle weighs more than fat. Bottom line is he caught some nice fish, they may look smaller than what he says, and they may not have bellies whatsoever, but he caught two good size fish.

Stormcrow
02-19-2009, 11:59 PM
i dont know what your reasons are for fishing, but i fish for fun!!!! Its not that seriouse to me!!!! And that was the only time i have ever fished that pond!!! And im pretty satisfied with my skills!!! And dont be jealouse cause you a fatt ***!!!! And prolly dont take care of yourself!!!!

A little help for you:

Serious NOT seriouse
Jealous NOT jealouse
Youre A NOT you a
Fat NOT fatt
Probably NOT prolly
I suppose trying to explain your run-on sentences would be a useless gesture. Perhaps you should change your name to: "The Remedial English Bandit" But hey, nice fish! :Envious:

LIZARDKING1
02-20-2009, 06:06 AM
that was some wild and wierd stuff.......

LIZARDKING1
02-20-2009, 06:24 AM
This one was about 12lbs

the spinning reel bandit
02-20-2009, 07:39 AM
This one was about 12lbs

thernowaytatfisismothan5lsb!!!!hahahaj/knicefish

tahtsoundsabootrightnameforme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FishermanStu
02-20-2009, 08:18 AM
i dont think genetics is the answer to the body shape of these fish.

the spinning reel bandit
02-20-2009, 08:46 AM
[QUOTE=Stormcrow;311573]A little help for you:

Serious NOT seriouse
Jealous NOT jealouse
Youre A NOT you a
Fat NOT fatt
Probably NOT prolly
I suppose trying to explain your run-on sentences would be a useless gesture. Perhaps you should change your name to: "The Remedial English Bandit" But hey, nice fish! :Envious:[

i just saw your pic on megans law!!!! your name should be "CHESTER"

Stormcrow
02-20-2009, 09:35 AM
i dont think genetics is the answer to the body shape of these fish.

I dont think so either but hey, I suppose anything is possible. In a pond sometimes inbreeding is a problem due to such a small population size ya know. Personally I thought they were starving.

Stormcrow
02-20-2009, 09:39 AM
[quote=Stormcrow;311573]A little help for you:

Serious NOT seriouse
Jealous NOT jealouse
Youre A NOT you a
Fat NOT fatt
Probably NOT prolly
I suppose trying to explain your run-on sentences would be a useless gesture. Perhaps you should change your name to: "The Remedial English Bandit" But hey, nice fish! :Envious:[

i just saw your pic on megans law!!!! your name should be "CHESTER"

HAHA ok man, no offense Im just trying to help you improve upon the impact of your insults. Just some advice for you: Always follow two simple rules when insulting someone online:

Know what you are talking about
Know how to spell what you are talking about

Your insults will have a much greater punch! :Envious:

tracker13
02-20-2009, 09:50 AM
Are you sure you wanna be puched by 10445

the spinning reel bandit
02-20-2009, 09:52 AM
[quote=the spinning reel bandit;311639]

HAHA ok man, no offense Im just trying to help you improve upon the impact of your insults. Just some advice for you: Always follow two simple rules when insulting someone online:

Know what you are talking about
Know how to spell what you are talking about

Your insults will have a much greater punch! :Envious:

COOL BROTHA!!!! IM REALLY NOT THAT SMART!!!! LOL!!! I JUST ENJOY FISHIN ITS NOT TO SERIOUS.

troutslayer05
02-20-2009, 10:07 AM
This thread is lame too many haters on this site nowadays especially recently...GOOD WORK ON YOUR FISH BROTHA. Why you gotta talk ****? This site used to be all about helping others get on fish and sharing the fish that you caught..

JD1174
02-20-2009, 10:29 AM
wow so much hatred... lame comments by big headed idiots with egos, I won't say who you are, but you damn well know who you are. He caught those fish, although they may not look 10, who knows?!? he weighed it on 2 scales. What's in the fishes belly?

You know some items of identical size can weight significantly different. A teaspoon of the suns hot lava weighs over a ton! A bass who just ate a 1 lb. trout will look exactly the same!!! The stomach will expand later on when it exceeds the regular capacity!

perhaps the bass was muscular?! muscle weighs more than fat. Bottom line is he caught some nice fish, they may look smaller than what he says, and they may not have bellies whatsoever, but he caught two good size fish.

That 's the lamest excuse sofar. Enough already. Perhaps the bass was muscular ? LMAO.
What's in the fishes belly ? Duh !!! nothing. Get some new glasses.

I see that you changed your avatar to Jiu jitsu. Is that supposed to give you some respect?
Who doesn't do mixed martial arts nowaday ? Please don't choke me out. Ha,ha,ha. I think I'll change my to .44 magnum. I am not hating on Spinningreel bandit, but bullsh*ters like you still trying to talk trash.

PS. Why are you trying so hard ? I 'd bet you love to be in Spinningreel bandit 's guard huh? Put a good triangle on him.

jbassc
02-20-2009, 12:41 PM
[quote=JD1174;311683]That 's the lamest excuse sofar. Enough already. Perhaps the bass was muscular ? LMAO.

I see that you changed your avatar to Jiu jitsu. Is that supposed to give you some respect?
Who doesn't do mixed martial arts nowaday ? Please don't choke me out. Ha,ha,ha. I think I'll change my to .44 magnum.

HA..HA..HA:ROFL:

a biley
02-20-2009, 03:29 PM
That 's the lamest excuse sofar. Enough already. Perhaps the bass was muscular ? LMAO.

Who doesn't do mixed martial arts nowaday ? Please don't choke me out. Ha,ha,ha. I think I'll change my to .44 magnum. I am not hating on Spinningreel bandit, but bullsh*ters like you still trying to talk trash.

PS. Why are you trying so hard ? I 'd bet you love to be in Spinningreel bandit 's guard huh? Put a good triangle on him.

dude it was sarcasm... get the hell out of here... yeah everyone trains now, but ive been doing it for years... and how was I talking trash? like im going to be scared of keyboard warriors like you? please....

a biley
02-20-2009, 03:32 PM
and again, like i said it may not be 10 lbs, but who gives a damn? hooray for keyboard warriors! i bet you're like 15 yrs old too. i had a jiu jitsu avatar waay back before anyways, why can't i have one now? you're probably a fake who wears tapout shirts like you're all hard and *****, whatever... get a life

ChannelCat3
02-21-2009, 09:01 AM
look like i said if you want to beleive then thats on you i have thousand of pictures with bass and i know those bass are not close to 10 pounders if you look at the second picture the bass is not even that long and unless that bait is the size of a huddleston that bass looks about 20 inches at most look at his hand around the tail his fingers are almost around the whole tail.

don't be a hater.

Hater alert......................

WARRIORMIKE
02-21-2009, 09:03 AM
The bass was about 2.2 lbs :Rolls Eyes:

a biley
02-21-2009, 10:26 AM
The bass was about 2.2 lbs :Rolls Eyes:

haha! yep it's all clear now!

GuiltyByAssociation
02-21-2009, 12:18 PM
You guys are to gullible and believe anything, If he came on here and said he caught a nice bass. Well congrat! But coming online to exaggerate a fish that doesn't look 7lbs is going to catch you some heat.

SRB,

Yea i am Fat and I like to have my bass to resemble the same features like I do.

You must weigh real heavy from the head too.:ROFL:

Real Talk!

the spinning reel bandit
02-21-2009, 05:00 PM
Yea my head is big!!!!!!

JD1174
02-22-2009, 12:50 PM
and again, like i said it may not be 10 lbs, but who gives a damn? hooray for keyboard warriors! i bet you're like 15 yrs old too. i had a jiu jitsu avatar waay back before anyways, why can't i have one now? you're probably a fake who wears tapout shirts like you're all hard and *****, whatever... get a life

Damm, you got me there !!! I don't know no jiu jitsu stuff. I just wear tapout shirts so people gives me respect. Okay, that bass was 10 lbs. Are we cool ? Let 's go fishing sometime. Hit me up.

P.S. Are you happy now? You 're a stupid, stubborn, asskissing, goofy looking fool. That bass is 10lbs only in your stupid mind. Your silly explaination defies logics. And you look like an Asian Erkle. I mean all that in a nice way. Are we cool ?

jbassc
02-22-2009, 01:23 PM
damm, you got me there !!! I don't know no jiu jitsu stuff. I just wear tapout shirts so people gives me respect. Okay, that bass was 10 lbs. Are we cool ? Let 's go fishing sometime. Hit me up.

P.s. Are you happy now? You 're a stupid, stubborn, asskissing, goofy looking fool. That bass is 10lbs only in your stupid mind. Your silly explaination defies logics. And you look like an asian erkle. I mean all that in a nice way. Are we cool ?

ouch.. Ha...ha...ha..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.