PDA

View Full Version : Need some help....

BassandRelease
02-16-2009, 08:15 PM
im headed out night bassin and dont have much expirience night fishin. i have caught bass at night but by chance and no skill involved(on a hot dog trying for cats) anyways im trying to get my buddy psyched about fishing so he gets into it. i mostly d/s and have little or no exp w/crankbaits, swinmbaits, spinnerbaits(i guess more than a little knowledge) etc. anyways if anyone could give me any hints or techniques/guidance/help/colors, anything would help.......thanks

El Weirdo
02-16-2009, 08:21 PM
http://www.bassresource.com/fishing/night_bass_fishing_tips.html

FishermanStu
02-16-2009, 09:01 PM
dark senkos

FishingFanatic
02-17-2009, 08:20 AM
Dark colors at night such as black and blue. For spinner baits if there is a breeze at night go with black or blue with a large blade for more vibration. Try D/S black 6' worms, carolining black senkos, or cranking something with noise.

FishEye
02-18-2009, 12:49 AM
In the next week couple of weeks or so the bass will be coming up to spawn so reaction baits and jigs would be best in the day. But at night time try a texas rig or a carolina rig with a dark colored plastic worm. Start fan casting and feel for structure, which means make sure you have a heavy enough weight to feel the bottom. Oh yah jigs are also killer at night time. Bass fishing is a skill that is learned not dumb luck. Ofcourse if you throw a NC than thats a different story, but real bassin is a skill thats learned, so go out there and try everything; find out what works and what doesnt.