PDA

View Full Version : All Star Weekend

Liteliner
02-16-2009, 11:30 AM
By far the baddest moment of the All Star Weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlCObXaOc2I&feature=related

What was everybody's fav moments? The shaq and kobe mvp was a close second to that..

Seng90806
02-17-2009, 12:07 AM
the greatest and most dominate player of all time...if we kept him there would be a couple more championship banners up at staple

troutdog
02-17-2009, 12:43 AM
the greatest and most dominate player of all time...if we kept him there would be a couple more championship banners up at staple

Unless of course he decided to have foot surgery in the middle of the season rather than before it or if he decided to remain complacent and start the season in horrible shape or if he decided not to learn how to finally shoot a free throw...Shaq's effort to "unscrew himself" only came as a result of going to a new team where he had something to prove.

Great basketball player when motivated, a Saint to the kids and the community, but his rap dissing Kobe lacked class and further tarnished his image imo.

Okay I am done now....

Favorite part of the game was watching the West punk the East in the 2nd half!

TD

Seng90806
02-17-2009, 12:55 AM
Unless of course he decided to have foot surgery in the middle of the season rather than before it or if he decided to remain complacent and start the season in horrible shape or if he decided not to learn how to finally shoot a free throw...Shaq's effort to "unscrew himself" only came as a result of going to a new team where he had something to prove.

Great basketball player when motivated, a Saint to the kids and the community, but his rap dissing Kobe lacked class and further tarnished his image imo.

Okay I am done now....

Favorite part of the game was watching the West punk the East in the 2nd half!

TD

you got a point there :LOL:

Scoring Machine
02-17-2009, 09:29 AM
his rap dissing Kobe lacked class and further tarnished his image imo.

Kobe raping that chick in Colorado and buying his clone wife a 5 million dollar ring to not divorce his *** lacked class and further tarnished his image imo :Razz:

troutdog
02-17-2009, 10:29 AM
Kobe raping that chick in Colorado and buying his clone wife a 5 million dollar ring to not divorce his *** lacked class and further tarnished his image imo :Razz:

My comments were not meant to paint Kobe as a role model and I am not going to defend Kobe because he certainly did commit adultry, but as far as rape goes that is an offense punishable by prison time which I don't recall him serving...granted our justice system has its flaws, but I think it is as good as any where else in this crazy world we live in.

100% agreed that the adultry and rape allegations cetainly did not improve his image, but it sure doesn't seem that Kobe is regarded as a rapist by the general public. You think there is a reson for that aside from the fact people just "like" him?

I am willing to bet if you got caught for cheating on your wife and could afford it, you would buy your her a 10 million dollar ring to take you back! :Wink:

TD

Scoring Machine
02-17-2009, 11:03 AM
I am willing to bet if you got caught for cheating on your wife and could afford it, you would buy your her a 10 million dollar ring to take you back! :Wink:TD

So.... OJ isn't a murderer either because he didn't serve time?

Same logic.

Kobe just paid the girl off rather than going to trial.

Ha ha no, I would NOT buy my wife a 10 million dollar rock to not divorce me.

Granted I WOULD have gotten a pre-nup to begin with. Now when she eventually does divorce him, she gets half, plus child support, plus that five million dollar rock.

troutdog
02-17-2009, 11:10 AM
So.... OJ isn't a murderer either because he didn't serve time?

Same logic.

Ha ha no, I would NOT buy my wife a 10 million dollar rock to not divorce me.

Granted I WOULD have gotten a pre-nup to begin with. Now when she eventually does divorce him, she gets half, plus child support, plus that five million dollar rock.

I JUST KNEW the OJ comparison was coming :ROFL: ......now paging Mike Tyson.

Pre-nup good call....

TD

Scoring Machine
02-17-2009, 11:21 AM
Ha ha well if you knew the OJ comparison was coming, no one FORCED you to make that argument. :Big Grin:

DarkShadow
02-17-2009, 01:03 PM

And what a smart move that ended up being, as I see 10 year olds walk around with Kobe jerseys, parents obviously oblivious to what kind of guy he is.

And while we talk about this long forgotten incident, wasn't this around the same time where he TOLD prosecutors that he should've taken the Shaq route, saying that he should have paid off his women so that they wouldn't say anything?, all while mentioning that O'Neal would pay women up to $1 million to stay quiet about their trysts?

Where I come from, even if those allegations are true, you're labeled a snitch, since those allegations had NOTHING to do with the trouble you were in. Handle your business like a man. Quit trying to throw someone else under the bus.

And if the Shaq allegations aren't true, you're labeled something that rhymes with "snitch", but begins with the letter "B."

Regardless, you're lucky you got off with Shaq only rapping about asking you how his @$$ tastes.

:ROFL:

troutdog
02-17-2009, 08:06 PM
Ha ha well if you knew the OJ comparison was coming, no one FORCED you to make that argument. :Big Grin:

Come on SM everyone in their right minds(except a handful of jurors) knew OJ commited murder. With that gal's sktechy background I think very few people were convinced she was raped. I think she just saw an opportunity to make her money and cried foul. This of course is just my opinion....

Good debating with you ScoringMachine, seems all to often when people have a difference in opinion on a message board they turn into an arse and make it personal. It is refreshing that this is not the case for a change.

Sorry to jack you thread Peter....

TD

Liteliner
02-18-2009, 01:26 AM
No problems on the thread jack. :LOL: I too agree with TD on the chick just makin an easy buck. Her own lawyers were scared she wouldnt stick to the allegations. The law should charge her with prostitution after she settled for money and dropped the charges. :EyePop:

ANYWAYS, that shaq pass thru howards legs and finishing with the dunk was pretty hotttt aswell for the big guy. Didnt you guys have a fave moment???:Crying:

troutdog
02-18-2009, 01:42 AM
Was it Howard (when the defenders cleared the lane) that threw the ball off the back board and slam dunked the rebound towards the end of the game? Regardless that was sick!

TD

bitedez
02-18-2009, 03:42 PM
that was lebron james at the end.

troutdog
02-18-2009, 04:47 PM
that was lebron james at the end.

Thats right...thanks!

TD