PDA

View Full Version : BV is done

Skaguy04
02-15-2009, 09:54 PM
They are done stocking trout for the seaon...

(thats what the front lady said)

I Rocha
02-15-2009, 09:59 PM
it's only february.

I stopped going after i got skunked the last time-too much $$ to get skunked i can do that for free at Ming:Big Grin:

FISH ON
02-15-2009, 11:26 PM
any word from her as to when they stop the trout tag charge. how did you do out there. the bass bite at trux is about to happen. i landed 3 dink LMB the other day. so maybe the bass bite out at b.v. is on the way. practice your flipping skills Serg and lets hit the tules. late feb-earily march.

Skaguy04
02-16-2009, 02:37 PM
any word from her as to when they stop the trout tag charge. how did you do out there. the bass bite at trux is about to happen. i landed 3 dink LMB the other day. so maybe the bass bite out at b.v. is on the way. practice your flipping skills Serg and lets hit the tules. late feb-earily march.

Dont know when they will stop charging but last year it was in march

migfrias
02-16-2009, 08:25 PM
the bass bite at the Webb lake "was on". The recent weather, Im sure has put a damper to it! Grinding the blades, followed up by "pointers", then flipp'n the shore line.

miguel

BakoBassin
02-17-2009, 10:55 AM
I've been over BV for a while now. I still can't believe how many times I went there this year.

I am jonezin for some bass fishing though. I think I'm gonna take a thermometer and do some scouting this week...maybe today even.

Skaguy04
02-17-2009, 11:21 AM
I've been over BV for a while now. I still can't believe how many times I went there this year.

I am jonezin for some bass fishing though. I think I'm gonna take a thermometer and do some scouting this week...maybe today even.

way ahead of u

FISH ON
02-17-2009, 10:20 PM
the bass bite at the Webb lake "was on". The recent weather, Im sure has put a damper to it! Grinding the blades, followed up by "pointers", then flipp'n the shore line.

miguel .... thats good news thanks miguel. you ever had any luck out there on the bigger swim baits.

cutbait
02-18-2009, 05:02 AM
Good to hear BV is turning on. Love me some spring bass fishin at Webb