PDA

View Full Version : laguna lake 2-15-09

lilmystery246
02-15-2009, 05:31 PM
got there at 8 am till 12:30. got 1 trout and about 9 bluegills all fish realeased except for a pumpkinseed fish i got sorry i chouldint help putting it in our tank with the bluegill i got a LONG time ago remember?:Smile: well ill see if i can post pics later if im not too sleepy. nothing big just tiny bluegills

Ifishtoolittle
02-15-2009, 05:41 PM
got there at 8 am till 12:30. got 1 trout and about 9 bluegills all fish realeased except for a pumpkinseed fish i got sorry i chouldint help putting it in our tank with the bluegill i got a LONG time ago remember?:Smile: well ill see if i can post pics later if im not too sleepy. nothing big just tiny bluegills

That's a bad thing you did with the pumpkinseed LOL j/k, thanks for sharing dude.

chivo
02-16-2009, 07:46 PM

you sure it was a pumpkinseed man???? This part of the country isn't inhabited by pumpkinseed. Pumpkinseed live in the north country. Might be a green hybrid or something, probably not a pumpkinseed. But you never know, people do illegally dump fish into lakes there not supposed to be in. That's why these lakes and streams are all screwed up, with three legged frogs and stuff. I'd like to see a pic of it if you have one. I'm a bit interested.

lilmystery246
02-16-2009, 08:22 PM
you sure it was a pumpkinseed man???? This part of the country isn't inhabited by pumpkinseed. Pumpkinseed live in the north country. Might be a green hybrid or something, probably not a pumpkinseed. But you never know, people do illegally dump fish into lakes there not supposed to be in. That's why these lakes and streams are all screwed up, with three legged frogs and stuff. I'd like to see a pic of it if you have one. I'm a bit interested.

im pretty sure it is but ill take a pic tommorow after i get out of school okay but remind me in a pm =]

NICKYMOUSE8
02-16-2009, 11:48 PM
:EyePop:I bet you caught a pretty lil rock bass there lilmystery.

richaaron
02-17-2009, 05:11 PM
Without seeing it, I can tell you that I am 99.9999% positive it's a Green Sunfish...