PDA

View Full Version : 14' Aluminum Boat FS is in ESPN commercial...

GeordyBass
02-14-2009, 08:46 PM
I have my 14' John Flatbottom boat and trailer for sale.It is in good condition and might need touch up paint but just for looks...but it's a fishin' boat so who cares?lol...

It has 2 newer pedestals and seats with lots of fishing room!The carpeting is in good condition and the wood is newer too and i will also include new carpeting all cut out if you ever wanna change the carpet.I bought this boat and trailer for $600.

It needed new tires so i bought a new spare and two other slightly used tires for about $140...I bought a roll of carpeting and misc things.Also,It has no papers and i have the original owner's bill of sale so there wont be any problems at the DMV,,,

$500obo

Call (818)268-6363

THANKS!!!

It's gonna be featured in an All Sports Commercial on ESPN featuring BassMaster "Ish" Monroe.The boat is gonna be famous...lol...

Rooster
02-14-2009, 09:51 PM
Can ya please shoot some shots of the inside layout? Thx Rob

BingJr
02-15-2009, 07:42 AM
Geordy,

Can you please add 5-6 feet of length and some extra beam to it so Rooster and I can buy it for the bay?

Im sure with those new aluminum welding sticks your buying none of that should be a problem?:LOL:

snag
02-15-2009, 10:57 AM
Geordy,

Can you please add 5-6 feet of length and some extra beam to it so Rooster and I can buy it for the bay?

Im sure with those new aluminum welding sticks your buying none of that should be a problem?:LOL:

LMAO....Geordy, remove the welding stick thread, lol,

GeordyBass
02-15-2009, 11:13 AM
LMAO....Geordy, remove the welding stick thread, lol,

nah....It's SOLD!!!!lol....