PDA

View Full Version : good day a guasti

sumo
02-14-2009, 03:18 PM
:Envious:had a really good day had limit in a day alot of people were getting limits and plus fishing with power bait all the colors were working.

basscatcher
02-14-2009, 04:09 PM
good job. i havent been out to any lake in 3 weeks. its killing me

God Bless

basscatcher

lizzay
02-14-2009, 04:27 PM
Good job sumo. No pics??? I was there a couple of weeks ago for just a couple of hours for nothing, it was a slow day. I gotta try it some day

sumo
02-14-2009, 07:14 PM
Good job sumo. No pics??? I was there a couple of weeks ago for just a couple of hours for nothing, it was a slow day. I gotta try it some day
sorry for no pic but when i got there i was talking to one of the guards and she had said that they stock one thousand pounds every thursday but i think that bullshit because there would be more fish on people lines as there was so many people there couldn't belive how many people were there even at the west side of the lake how it was so crowded like if there was a boil of fish but there was no fish there to many people in one spot but i did notice that the east end of the lake was realy good for one person who caught a nice 2lbered i gues the best time is when they realy stock it but the best thing is call the game and fish dept and ask them when they would be there.

GdHkSet1
02-14-2009, 09:13 PM
Got limit, all colors working- Sounds like a great day on the water. Thanks for the report.