PDA

View Full Version : Thank You "Dirty Girl"

Mondo21
02-14-2009, 10:54 AM
I would like to thank everyone who sent out prayers for me and sent there best wishes. I had major surgery on 02-06-2009 and when I was all droggy and out of it, I awoke to these beautiful flowers...

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/cynthiareed1959/CindysPics001.jpg

Dirty Girl(Chrissy) and Fisherbrat(Garrett) sent them to me. If anyone had a chance to fish with these two or just met them,they are an awesome Mom and Son fishing duo. I'm proud to call them my friends. Thank you again everyone.
I'm doing better and better everyday and hope to be out at the lake as soon as my body will permit.

I know I'm in the wrong area for this Thread,but I just wanted people to know how special they made me feel when I recieved these beautiful flowers. Thanks,again. Cindy:Big Smile::Big Smile:

Pete Marino
02-14-2009, 11:40 AM
So you can get back to catching fish...

If you ever want to experience the Bass thing with your son, let me know.....

Pete:Cool:

Mondo21
02-14-2009, 11:46 AM
So you can get back to catching fish...

If you ever want to experience the Bass thing with your son, let me know.....

Pete:Cool:

We could use a good teacher, and I hear that you are one of the best. Thanks, Pete. Cindy:Big Grin:

CASTAWAY
02-14-2009, 11:49 AM
http://a764.g.akamai.net/f/764/16742/1h/www.1800flowers.com/800f_assets/images/flowers/images/shop/catalog/17681f.jpg

Glad you are feeling better.....:Big Grin:

diamondbear
02-14-2009, 03:52 PM
Thanks for sharing Cindy , Iam glad your feeling better and thats very thoughtful of the girl that likes to get Dirty and son FisherBrat . Get well soon as Iam going to fish the Vine real soon and I'am hoping to meet you . // db

ffunluving
02-14-2009, 07:14 PM
Sorry to learn you are temporarily in a place that does not allow you to fish and ejoy other fun things. I must say I'm always luving reading your fish reports and it's happy people like you that inspire me to share my fishing adventures.

Hope you're back at the Vine soon reeling in those beautiful fishees.

ffunluving

PONTOON
02-15-2009, 02:10 AM
Cindy,

I had no idea that you were having surgery! (I guess I need to get back on the boards a little more so I know what is going on)
Anyway, I will have you in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you have a very speedy recovery. I really enjoy your reports and I'm looking forward to reading more from My Friend Mondo21.
Team TrollToon will see you soon.:Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up:

Seng90806
02-15-2009, 02:23 AM
hope you feel better very soon so u can get back out there and slay some trouts

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/seng90806/60865FBGWSBS.jpg

BingJr
02-15-2009, 07:35 AM
Cindy get well soon. There is no way you can allow hitts to be running around un-supervised. I hope every day is a little better than the one before. Make sure you guys call me if you need anything.

God Bless!

Binger.

Ladyfish
02-15-2009, 08:37 AM
Cindy, I had no idea you were in the hospital! I hope that you are doing much better now. You are in my thoughts and prayers. That was really sweet of Chrissy, she is for sure a very special lady as are you. Take care of you!

Ladyfish

fishndrinknsmokin
02-15-2009, 09:47 AM
Get well soon! Never met or fished with you but read your posts often and hope to wet some lines sometime in the future. Good thoughts already coming your way!

troutdog
02-15-2009, 12:17 PM
Wishing you all the best Cindy, I can't wait to see you back at the lake!

Get well soon!

TD

sansou
02-15-2009, 12:29 PM
Speedy recovery to you!

And yes, I agree with BingJr., you cannot leave Hittson unsupervised.... :LOL:

Troutman65
02-15-2009, 03:39 PM
Cindy , hope you recover soon and are able to get back to fishing soon. Dirty Girl & Fisherbrat are AWESOME :!!!::Cool:

Wingnut
02-15-2009, 04:26 PM
Prayers sent for a speedy recovery Cindy. :Big Grin:
DG & FB... very thoughtful of you guys. :Cool:

dirty girl
02-15-2009, 09:13 PM
http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww358/dirtygirlfishing/blushing-2.gif Awww Cindy! I love the photo but you didnt have to write all that! (BTW, you look terrific for having had major surgery!)

It was great talking to you today and I'm glad you are feeling better. But you need to listen to your doctor and take it easy so you can heal!
I know you are not the kind of person who can stay put and do nothing,
http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww358/dirtygirlfishing/phase1jellock7.jpg

but if those are the doctor's orders, you need to obey or pay the price.
http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww358/dirtygirlfishing/naughtypaddlebigbo9.jpg

Please take it easy http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww358/dirtygirlfishing/bananahammock.jpg
and get well soon so we can play on the shore!

talk to you laters...

keepin it dirty,
Dirty Girl and FisherBrat

Rooster
02-15-2009, 09:21 PM
Recovery is always better when ya know you got great freinds close by. Very nice story and pic. Hope 2 cya both out there soon.

Fisherman57
02-15-2009, 09:30 PM
Hey there Cindy!

Glad to see ya on the road to recovery! and........ get well soon and get back to fishing!

Dana

saintarv
02-15-2009, 09:34 PM
Get well soon! Never met or fished with you but read your posts often and hope to wet some lines sometime in the future. Good thoughts already coming your way!

Ditto.........:LOL:

blakeb
02-16-2009, 12:05 AM
Hey cindy hope u get better me and mikey want to go out fishing with u again cant wait to see u at the lake again :) Hope u get better

fishincrave
02-16-2009, 09:02 PM
Get well soon Cindy i had no idea you were having surgery. Hope you get back to fishing soon.

Sean

Granny Fish
02-17-2009, 09:51 AM
Cindy you look great for just having major surgery. I'm glad all went well and your are on you way to a speedy recovery. Hoping to get to fish with you soon.

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-17-2009, 10:45 AM
I am so glad to hear you are doing good, I did not know about your surgery, really happy to hear there were no complications, get yourself some good rest and don't rush it, it's important to heal properly and purge your body of any anesthetics....the fish will be there waiting for you when your ready...

We look forward to seeing you slaying away soon enough......sooner the better.

Take good care,
Gary

bigblue
02-17-2009, 12:24 PM
Hey cindy hope you feeling better now! I have never met you personally but i enjoy reading your postings. Hopefully you get better sooner than later so i can keep reading your postings. Hope to meet you one day out @ the vine! Best of wishes n god be by your side

fish4anything
02-17-2009, 12:31 PM
Get well soon!

Mondo21
02-17-2009, 01:01 PM
You Guys have made me feel sooo special:Embarrassed:. I get teary-eyed when I read your replies. As I've always said, Team 57/ FNN Members are like "One Big Happy Family"( We don't always agree on everything,that's okay). Even when we met you for the first time,you Guys make peeps feel like they've known you for years. Thanks again for all the well wishes. I'm hoping to be out at the Vine on the 2/28. Well that's what my mind wants to think... Lets see what my body says. :Wink: Thanks,again. Cindy:Big Smile::Big Smile:

doctorhook
02-17-2009, 07:29 PM
Get well soon, Cindy we miss fishing with you.

Doctorhook

Sue
02-17-2009, 11:29 PM
I can't believe I just saw this!
Cindy, I hope you're feeling better! Chrissy, that was a lovely generous gesture from you and Garrett!

think you can make it Saturday, Cindy??? Hitts will drive you and the rest of us will take care of you!

Mondo21
02-18-2009, 12:17 AM
I can't believe I just saw this!
Cindy, I hope you're feeling better! Chrissy, that was a lovely generous gesture from you and Garrett!

think you can make it Saturday, Cindy??? Hitts will drive you and the rest of us will take care of you!

I had very good intentions on going this Saturday. That was my mind talking again. My body says,NOPE!!! :EyePop::EyePop::EyePop: I can't sit or stand for a long time. I lay down during the day. So I'm trying for the 2/28 at the Vine. I hope to see you there. I just have to get the body to agree with the mind.:Big Grin: Thanks for the kind words Sue. Cindy:Big Smile:

LateFisher
02-18-2009, 12:43 PM
Cindy, i'm glad to see you're doing well. Don't rush it the fishys will wait for you.

MAVERICK27
02-18-2009, 12:54 PM
Cindy, you have a huge heart and were so nice when we finally met you. I love your posts and your colored font :) Get well soon. If you don't, then i'm loading you and your hospitoal bed in my truck and putting you on my boat and shoving a kencor in your hand :) What's a family for anyway?

See you soon. P.S. I told the bigger trout to wait for you and they are chillin at your spot for when you get back!!

Mondo21
02-19-2009, 08:57 AM
Cindy, you have a huge heart and were so nice when we finally met you. I love your posts and your colored font :) Get well soon. If you don't, then i'm loading you and your hospitoal bed in my truck and putting you on my boat and shoving a kencor in your hand :) What's a family for anyway?

See you soon. P.S. I told the bigger trout to wait for you and they are chillin at your spot for when you get back!!

Thanks, Maverick for the kind words.:Embarrassed:
It's hard to stay at home and do basically nothing. When I hear the reports of all the big Trout that's being caught,it makes me want to get there sooner than I should. So everyone,"STOP IT!!! " :Angry: Just say you caught dinks instead!:ROFL: Thanks for asking the bigger Trout to wait for me. I feel much better now.:ROFL:
I'm hoping to see you Guys real soon. By the way Maverick... Make sure "Hitts" stay out of trouble while i'm gone:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:. That's your mission if you choose to except it!:Razz: Thanks, again. Cindy:Big Smile::Big Smile:

MAVERICK27
02-19-2009, 09:48 AM
Wow, with all my prior experience in that field......that may be a suicide mission hahaha. He's a good dude, you should be proud.