PDA

View Full Version : Weather report for Weekend

Troutman65
02-13-2009, 09:13 PM
Just watched the weather report and there is going to be a break between the storms. They are calling for a dry weekend and no rain till Monday afternoon. So get out this weekend and try for a shot at the masters !!! Those Steelhead trout will be waiting !!!!:Big Grin:

johnsfishing
02-13-2009, 10:31 PM
We are looking to get out there this Sunday!
Hope to see you out there :Cool:

johnsfishing

Koontaj
02-14-2009, 12:31 AM
Im planning on goin. Its going to be shoulder to shoulder that for shore. What time is a good time to get in line....2am or 7am once the crowd is down? Probem their, its going to be hard to find a good spot..ya! its fishing..never know.

KaliDawgFan
02-14-2009, 09:07 AM
Im planning on goin. Its going to be shoulder to shoulder that for shore. What time is a good time to get in line....2am or 7am once the crowd is down? Probem their, its going to be hard to find a good spot..ya! its fishing..never know.

If you get there at 7 am just get a boat.

GdHkSet1
02-14-2009, 09:14 AM
Man,
It was pretty wet out here in Hemet last night, the weather looks awesome today- Doin the Valentine thing today, hopefully I can make it out somehwere this sun or mon.

Tight Lines

diamondbear
02-14-2009, 04:00 PM
THANKS FOR A UPDATE FROM THE HOMEGUARD Patrick , see you in a week or so . // db

Mondo21
02-14-2009, 05:54 PM
You're just rubbing it in Patrick! Real torture I can't be out there to get some of the Steelies! I hear they are great fighters!!! Cindy:Envious: