PDA

View Full Version : cold doggie night

kwest10
02-13-2009, 02:27 PM
launched solo. Harassed by a dog. Tagged it with one shot of the paintball gun. He left for the rest of the night and my gun jamed. Crawled about 6PM. Got a nice fatty about 4". Shorts the rest of the night. Dog came back and this one was aggressive. Followed me for a half hour constantly barking at me. Got REAL close a few times. Got REAL cold and windy so I headed in round 9. No pics. Can't find my camera.

chris
02-13-2009, 03:14 PM
those dogs are aggresive towards the smaller craft aren't they. thanks for the report. hopefully the weather will let up next week

kwest10
02-13-2009, 06:26 PM
they sure are when they weigh more than yak and rider. This one was very ninja. It would pop out of the water behind me quietly then start barking at me.

BIGRED KILLA
02-13-2009, 06:51 PM
Nice you Tagged it y cant I lol good job on the bugs.These seals are getting worse there not even scared of humans nor cherry bombs and too many around they love to eat the bait cages seems like the thick plastic jars with the screw lids and a lot of big holes work the best for me.Thanks for the report and keep nailing those seals before they get you.

Bigred