PDA

View Full Version : Cold and Carded @ Perris! Friday, 13th

tacklejunkie
02-13-2009, 11:09 AM
Hit up Perris for a few this morning until the downpoor started. Had my rain gear and waders but the cold just made it no fun since I didn't pack for freezing conditions. Truck was saying 40* but I don't know how accurate that was. Breeze added a windchill effect. Was raining the whole time but it really picked up and I decided to leave soon after.

Here's the marina via iPhone, the only non windy place on the lake.
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff280/tacklejunkie/IMG_0040.jpg

On my way out, I was carded by a DFG officer. Showed him my license strategically hung on my backpack above my waiste, said our thanks, and went about our ways. Good to see the DFG or whoever that was out there pressing the laws :Cool: Make sure you have your licenses down at Perris guys! Here is dude walking away, didn't want to explain the whole "can you pose for FNN" thing.
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff280/tacklejunkie/IMG_0041.jpg

Thanks for reading. No fishies but it's all gravy. Might go back later tonight and use the rest of my ticket. Still need the new poppy pass..
-TJ

Bird dog
02-13-2009, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the report.Good to see the DFG doing their job.

FishingFanatic
02-13-2009, 11:39 AM
Dude thats not Fish and Game. I have seen one of those guys before. Here is a comparison. What do you think?

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg92/sikdef/taliban.jpg

Na, good to see them checking. They need to get down to Elsinore's state beach. They got like 5-10 poles a person out there in the water.

fishntime
02-13-2009, 12:31 PM
So what are the water levels like? I havent been down there in about a month or so!

chivo
02-13-2009, 12:43 PM
anybody fishing for gills off the dock??? Lorenzo out there today???

d1LedHed
02-13-2009, 12:49 PM
TJ
You almost got a pic of my boat (first pic) - would have saved me a trip so I wouldn't have to go check on it tomorrow.

Eat Sleep Fish
02-13-2009, 07:19 PM
those iphones have pretty good pic quality

Ronira
02-14-2009, 06:29 AM
How you doin bro? Glad to see your getting in some fishing time. I'm going to be taking my boy out there between fri and sun next weekend for some shore fishing if you want join us.

tacklejunkie
02-14-2009, 06:32 AM
How you doin bro? Glad to see your getting in some fishing time. I'm going to be taking my boy out there between fri and sun next weekend for some shore fishing if you want join us.

Count me in bro. Shoot me a PM a day before you head out.

Hey I hear VG is catching DD stockers. Maybe we should go raid his honey hole :LOL:

fishntime:water even lower dude. =(

Ronira
02-14-2009, 06:35 AM
Count me in bro. Shoot me a PM a day before you head out.

fishntime:water even lower dude. =(
:Cool: What day works for you dawg? Fri? Hey if the water keeps going down we'll have the whole lake to ourselves when they can't launch boats! :LOL:

tacklejunkie
02-14-2009, 06:39 AM
:Cool: What day works for you dawg? Fri? Hey if the water keeps going down we'll have the whole lake to ourselves when they can't launch boats! :LOL:
Whatever day is good for you. Just give me a short advance PM.
That would be nice if some of the boating pressure lifted, but I bet they'd outlaw tubes and toons along with the boats and kill it for us :Rolls Eyes:

Figures I can see blue sky today. Gotta fly the heli's on the clear days and go fishing on the stormy ones now :LOL:

Ronira
02-14-2009, 06:43 AM
Whatever day is good for you. Just give me a short advance PM.
That would be nice if some of the boating pressure lifted, but I bet they'd outlaw tubes and toons along with the boats and kill it for us :Rolls Eyes:

Figures I can see blue sky today. Gotta fly the heli's on the clear days and go fishing on the stormy ones now :LOL:
Haha, you doin the sponser thing again dude? Tough way to make a living! :Big Grin: Probably go fri but I'll shoot you a pm dawg. Looking forward to it. :Cool:

socalrippin
02-14-2009, 09:40 AM
what up tj? dude you cant stop fishing on sunny days..... theres gonna be a lot of those soon. "spawn" and they better not stop letting boats launch until after then!!! mine is almost ready!!!